Laff's Tribute To Naisy

Nice gesture from Lafferty. Gutted about Naismith getting injured and just hope it's not too severe, but I always felt there was a high risk of this happening when we heard he was playing for Scotland with an injury and having to take painkillers to play. I'm not saying I told you so or anything like that, but we discussed this and I didn't think he should have been playing for Scotland back then.

Nice gesture from Lafferty. Gutted about Naismith getting injured and just hope it's not too severe, but I always felt there was a high risk of this happening when we heard he was playing for Scotland with an injury and having to take painkillers to play. I'm not saying I told you so or anything like that, but we discussed this and I didn't think he should have been playing for Scotland back then.

Do you think his injury today was related to whatever was troubling him back then?

Seemed to me he was stretching too far into the challenge and took a knock to his knee. And that he then went down awkwardly a few minutes later, clearly suffering from the earlier challenge.

I remembered that it might have been a different injury back then Stewarty. I'm not positive, but I think it was maybe hip related or something.

The worrying quote I heard was apparently from Super that he feels the same as when he did his other knee in. If that is the case, he could be out for some time.

I remembered that it might have been a different injury back then Stewarty. I'm not positive, but I think it was maybe hip related or something.

I have to disagree mate,there is nothing related to his injury today from the Scotland game,IMO,he over stretched into a tackle and got caught.If there bis a good thing about his injury it was not the same knee he injured before,i don't mean a good thing about his injury!!,my bad

The worrying quote I heard was apparently from Super that he feels the same as when he did his other knee in. If that is the case, he could be out for some time.

That would be a major major blow both for the club and for Naisy himself because his other cruciate ligament injury kept him out for quite a long time and he didn't get back to his best for a while after returning to the team. All we can do is hope for the best for him and that it isn't too bad.