It all depends on how much of a chance he's given Ian. If he's given a good chance, then definitely, he could turn out to be a good signing. He needs the chance though!

Absolutely,if he gets a chance hopefully he will take it,I think he may get a chance soon enough even if it is as a sub with the way we have been flat now for a couple of games,time will tell I suppose.

Absolutely,if he gets a chance hopefully he will take it,I think he may get a chance soon enough even if it is as a sub with the way we have been flat now for a couple of games,time will tell I suppose.

It's unreal how many players we've had and have that just need that chance, that opportunity to shine. Loads of people have slagged off Fleck, but if he's given a chance in his best position, I really still think he'll prove the doubters wrong! With Aluko it'll be the same; ok, experiment with him, but ultimately give the lad a chance in his best position once you've had a really close look at him.