Few at Ibrox will shed tears over this Boydian tragedy

Guest superrcooper7

Guest superrcooper7

The thing I remember clearly about Boyd was before he left, his workrate had greatly improved.

In my view, goals win matches, and there was no better goalscorer in the SPL, possibly still isn't.

I don't think I was a member then, but it seems a trend I've noticed since joining.

I basically said that Jelavic was looking disinterested. That was an accusation thrown at B**d many a time, but both of them score goals.

Guest superrcooper7

Ah OK then. Anyway, like I said, goals win matches and we had the best in the business for years who if I remember correctly got mainly abuse from the bulk of our support during the majority of his time with us.

I don't really understand how you can judge Jelavic on todays performance and that against Dunfermline was the same. The only ball he gets is a long punt from McGregor and then he has a player climbing on his back. Would Boyd have got near the goal with 8 defenders in the team. I doubt it very much.

I don't really understand how you can judge Jelavic on todays performance and that against Dunfermline was the same. The only ball he gets is a long punt from McGregor and then he has a player climbing on his back. Would Boyd have got near the goal with 8 defenders in the team. I doubt it very much.

That is also a lot to do with Davis's bad form when he is facing the opponents goal he can't see a frig'n blue jumper. Super Ally? Maybe as a player but not on his managerial skills.