Rangers ace Steven Naismith told to snub Team GB

Actually! What credit do you really get for palying it the Olympics?

I can't remember any commentator ever pointing to the olympic achievements of any player in serious competion, unless to say that he used to be a promising prospect. He even played in the olympics.

The same goes for any other sport, except track and field, which is what the olympics are about, in the main.

Weightlifting and wrestling also get mentioned, but other than Casius Clay, I don't remember any other boxer making any money from his prospective gold. Briatin had a medalist, Aubrey I think was his name, but as I don't follow fighting, I can't remember. I do remember this medalist being shit it the real world though, and anyway, I was talking about football.

Scott Brown has to work out wha game he wants to be involved in. lol

Guest superrcooper7
So you want boxers to play for Rangers? lol

How many fighters have won medals and done SFA else???

Who gives a feck?????

The same goes for any other sport, except track and field, which is what the olympics are about, in the main.

You mentioned other sports, sure to be world champion at your weight in boxing is considered an achievment by many. Certainly Lewis, Harrison did quite well for themselves, and Khan is still going very strong.

You mentioned other sports, sure to be world champion at your weight in boxing is considered an achievment by many. Certainly Lewis, Harrison did quite well for themselves, and Khan is still going very strong.

No. I mentioned it in relation to football, but did add that most sports are in a similar position.

What you say is correct, but you seem to want to ignore my point that exactly how many boxers that win a medal witn the world title. That is the only way to make money from an olympic medal in boxing, fighting for money. If you win a medal in t&f, or are even a prospect, you're used as an advertising board for shite companies, usually banks to plaster all their middle class ideas of how you should live your life.

If you want to speak about boxing, start up a thread in the 'other sport' section. I won't be taking part in it as boxing is just vicious minded businessmen peddling their crap to a dim-witted population. Why don't they spend more money on education? Oh they do, but you have to learn their religion to get throuhg the door. They could pay more tax, but the greedy bastards think that tax is only to be paid by folk that have to fund the olympics