Ok, I must be crazy but I thought he WAS in his correct position. I was under the idea he was a right winger? Hence why folk were saying he was Ally's solution to the loss of Naisy.

Juffery is right, watch him, he carries it with his left all the time. He CAN hit it with his right, but very weakly as was seen today. A competent LB will show him the touchline and keep him well under control. Also watch some of his goals for Aberdeen coming in from the left.

Novo on the right and Aluko on the left would do me.

Juffery is right, watch him, he carries it with his left all the time. He CAN hit it with his right, but very weakly as was seen today. A competent LB will show him the touchline and keep him well under control. Also watch some of his goals for Aberdeen coming in from the left.

Novo on the right and Aluko on the left would do me.

You had me up till Novo :tongue:

How much would you give for him on today's performance?

Well, he hasn't been doing his value much good this season, but he IS a good striker. I think he's missing some good chances for us because his ticker almost stops when someone passes him the ball on the ground. In all seriousness I think we'll be extremely lucky to get 7 million, but that would be enough to buy Weiss plus a new striker.

Well, he hasn't been doing his value much good this season, but he IS a good striker. I think he's missing some good chances for us because his ticker almost stops when someone passes him the ball on the ground. In all seriousness I think we'll be extremely lucky to get 7 million, but that would be enough to buy Weiss plus a new striker.

Billy Sharp at Doncaster - would snap him up.

http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/paul_goodwin_s_verdict_sharp_s_january_dilemma_will_make_or_break_rovers_season_1_4086547

I think that article says a lot about him. I think he would do a similar job for us to what Hooper has done for them. And with an apparent 3 mill release clause he should be well within our budget should Jelavic go.