Massive wage cuts proposed.

I'm actually not sure what our average wage would be. We do have a few "high earners", but the bulk of players currently making up our first team will sure not earn above 7k a week, many far less. The HP lists 27 players as first teamers with Hemmings, Kerkar, Little, Aluko, Mitchell, McCabe, Ness, Celik, Perry, and Gallacher surely not topping even 3k a week. If I still take a guessed 7k a week as average, we would pay out 190k a week in wages for the first team.

I'm actually not sure what our average wage would be. We do have a few "high earners", but the bulk of players currently making up our first team will sure not earn above 7k a week, many far less. The HP lists 27 players as first teamers with Hemmings, Kerkar, Little, Aluko, Mitchell, McCabe, Ness, Celik, Perry, and Gallacher surely not topping even 3k a week. If I still take a guessed 7k a week as average, we would pay out 190k a week in wages for the first team.

I don't understand those figures either. 7k per week average wage for the first team? Bonkers!

That's it. That's what I'm saying. Maybe you didn't read post #4 then that would explain it.

I saw post 4, but it honestly looked like someone else had made it. The first reply appeared to miss the point, and the second one nailed it perfectly.

So what did you mean by your first reply, just out of curiosity?

I'm not understanding your figures here at all.

Well it's totally guesswork...

But I'm suggesting Davis, McGregor are on around 30k, and if everything I've heard is true (and it never is) then Papac, Whittaker, McCulloch, are on around 20k. So that's £120k - I imagine the likes of Boca, Goian, Wallace, Edu, Lafferty, Naismith, Broadfoot, Aluko, are all on an average wage of 15k - so that's maybe 100k ROUGHLY.

Then your Wyldes, Bartley, Ness, Healy, Bedoya, Alexander are probably around 10k a week, so that's ballpark 60k?

So 280k off the top of my head, and we have many more squad members in there which probably cost a grand extra total of about 70k a week.

Making, 350k. Tada!

It's all just guesswork.

I saw post 4, but it honestly looked like someone else had made it. The first reply appeared to miss the point, and the second one nailed it perfectly.

So what did you mean by your first reply, just out of curiosity?

My first reply (why do I have to explain it?) Who on earth would take a 25% cut in wages and simply carry on? That's all.

My first reply (why do I have to explain it?) Who on earth would take a 25% cut in wages and simply carry on? That's all.

But that made no sense. The answer to your question was contained in my OP in the first place! The answer is those players who have suggested it!

It was like me saying in a post 'the sun is a yellow ball of fire' and your reply being 'but what colour is it?'.

I'm not having a go, I'm just confused as to the context.

But perhaps we should just shake hands and move on.

But that made no sense. The answer to your question was contained in my OP in the first place! The answer is those players who have suggested it!

It was like me saying in a post 'the sun is a yellow ball of fire' and your reply being 'but what colour is it?'.

I'm not having a go, I'm just confused as to the context.

But perhaps we should just shake hands and move on.

Great man, shake hands, but it was you who said I wasn't following.

Let's move on.

Edited by 54andcounting