Time for a Consultation?

At this point in time I think the people within the club itself should consult the fans, so that would most likely be those behind the "Rangers Fans Fighting Fund" and if they wanted ideas on how to to it, then they perhaps already know who to approach and who not to approach.

One thing's for sure, you can't just set up an online survey and expect to get results that are properly representative of opinions from the match day fans and the wider fanbase. All surveys are flawed in one way or another, but a purely online survey of Rangers fans misses out way too many match day fans and vise versa, so there would need to be various surveys launched simultaneously to get the best picture of fan opinion.

Zappa

I wasn't suggesting on online thing.

I've done more than a few surveys and understand their restrictions.

I do believe that, given the present situation, some fundamental good could come out of one.

A flyer handed out at each entrance on match day would go a long way.

Zappa

I wasn't suggesting on online thing.

I've done more than a few surveys and understand their restrictions.

I do believe that, given the present situation, some fundamental good could come out of one.

I think you misunderstood me mate. :(

Makes sense to me , but it shouldn't just be a flyer, should it? It should be a survey on a flyer, right? The difference is that a flyer normally just promotes something, whereas I presume we're talking about something that's asking the people what they think. Either way, I think we're basically on the same page bluebear. :tu: