Guest TheGamesArtist

Guest TheGamesArtist

Fellow Bears,

After speaking to admin, they're happy for me to post a thread featuring some of my Rangers Art, with a possible view to having a link on the homepage to support my work!

For those of you who don't know of my work, I paint The Rangers & I try to do as much as I can to raise money for charities such as RSEA and The DCC, as well as our great Club. I recently donated a Brian Laudrup 9IAR painting to Rangers, who auctioned it and raised £2800 for the club, and have also raised nearly £1000 for Erskine.

What I think that separates my work from other artists is that I do not paint Celtic players, and recently turned down £1000 to paint Henrik Larsson. I wouldn't say this is because I'm bitter, but because like all of you I am a passionate Rangers fan and I also feel I have a responsibility to the Bears who already follow my work - not to sell out.

I'm trying to get as much bears as possible to follow my work and would be honoured if you all liked it enough to follow me on Twitter & Facebook. Links to both can be found here;

Facebook

Twitter

An update on the Ibrox Murals project can also be found here!

I had planned to post some photo's, but I though it might clog the thread - so I made this short clip for you instead;

Would love to hear your thoughts & any ideas you have for paintings!

WATP