Two words : Fuck...... that !

There was a report on US TV a few weeks ago about sombody doing this and the bungee broke at the bottom of the jump (no reason it would break at the top anyway, right....) - the person was jumping into alligator infested waters.... came out with a few minor broken bones. 1. Lucky bastard and 2. Fuck that :D

I done a bungee last year at the same place (in the pic) but Rangers CF announced it a few weeks after or I would have done it with them. As I had already got sponsorship from family and friends for Erskine, I couldnt ask them to sponsor me again.

I would highly recommend it though, no words can describe the feeling you get doing it! I've got a pic that I will post tomorrow of me doing mines

I done a bungee last year at the same place (in the pic) but Rangers CF announced it a few weeks after or I would have done it with them. As I had already got sponsorship from family and friends for Erskine, I couldnt ask them to sponsor me again.

I would highly recommend it though, no words can describe the feeling you get doing it! I've got a pic that I will post tomorrow of me doing mines

On tender hooks did you end up looking like a fly on a windscreen. :D