Could we have been more canny with our old debt?

I would also like to add that due to his shady dealings the good name of The Rangers has been dragged through the mud - quite possibly the greatest of his crimes.

I'd say his biggest crime is the non-payment of the club's taxes this season which is why we were put into administration before the outcome of the big tax case.

That's closely followed by all the lies and then by the fact that he sold future season tickets for just over half of their value so that he could buy the club.

The list is really quite long if you were to break it all down.

I'll certainly never accept that Whyte did all of the things he's done for the good of Rangers. In fact, it's hard to find anything good in what he's done for the club. It's been a total disaster since he took over and almost everything he's done (or not done in some important cases) has been bad for the club.