Have Duff & Phelps moved the goalposts

I have always erred on the side of supporting D&P given the very difficult job they have had.

But I am moving very swiftly away from being supportive of them to thinking they are doing a hatchet job on us.

I thought the exact same thing AHWNN, they originally said that the "best and final" bids would obviously have conditions attached to them. There is NO WAY that ANY bidder will make an unconditional offer for the club UNLESS there is nothing further to be gained from seeing the books in a period of exclusivity i.e. if D&P are saying that the creditor listing is complete and that there is really nothing to be gained by the period of exclusivity.

And if that is what they are saying (the period of exclusivity makes no difference as there is no further information) then they are loons, because no bidder in their right mind will simply take an administrator at their word.

Any credible bidder worth their salt will want a period of FULL ACCESS without inhibition.

Duff & Phelps are very much starting to irritate.

Guest Dutchy

Duff & Phelps are Whytes pals, no matter whatever way you want to look at it, he knows them all very well.

I'm pretty sure they'll cream it for as long as they can, slowly.

I have always erred on the side of supporting D&P given the very difficult job they have had.

But I am moving very swiftly away from being supportive of them to thinking they are doing a hatchet job on us.

I thought the exact same thing AHWNN, they originally said that the "best and final" bids would obviously have conditions attached to them. There is NO WAY that ANY bidder will make an unconditional offer for the club UNLESS there is nothing further to be gained from seeing the books in a period of exclusivity i.e. if D&P are saying that the creditor listing is complete and that there is really nothing to be gained by the period of exclusivity.

And if that is what they are saying (the period of exclusivity makes no difference as there is no further information) then they are loons, because no bidder in their right mind will simply take an administrator at their word.

Any credible bidder worth their salt will want a period of FULL ACCESS without inhibition.

Duff & Phelps are very much starting to irritate.

What they led us to believe was that the preferred bidder had to then agree with the creditors and then a transfer of power could be completed and then Rangers exit Administration. If they're saying that's not the case and as you said that the Creditors listing is complete and (i add this on) they've all agreed 10p in the pound or whatever then surely as you say that's a done deal, no need to mess around just do the deal get in there and start to get things sorted.

I must say my head is spinning with the amount of dummies these guys are throwing our way. Initially, when Paul Murray said it would be good if the preferred bidder was in place for the last old firm game and they then came out with saying "they'd try their best to have a transfer of power before the end of the season.." my thought was LIQUIDATION and the rest is flannel so that Rangers fans can come out and keep the club going to the end of the season, by which time we'd be toast and they'd've racked up one hell of a wage bill!

If they haven't sorted this out by tomorrow and think it's game over...

It reminds me of a ploy i used when i was a Support Worker. Big lad and i wanted to get him fitter, lose some weight etc etc healthier body healthier mind. I would tell him "let's just walk to the next bus stop" and then once we got there it was "we may as well walk to the next one".... This whole thing just stinks that's what my senses tell me.

I actually thought the other day when i read of them saying "right guys we need this sorted, time is of the essense..." i thought hey the penny has dropped and maybe the Politicians having a word in their ear has done the trick...

Hopefully by the time i've finished work tonight and got home and turn on the radio...

but then maybe Sonny and Cher will come on AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!

They've moved the goalposts changed the pitch and the rules, then at halftime told everyone it's a different game in the second half and if you don't like it I'm taking Ma Baw and going home.

They are a total disgrace and a pair of :wanker:

They've moved the goalposts changed the pitch and the rules, then at halftime told everyone it's a different game in the second half and if you don't like it I'm taking Ma Baw and going home.

They are a total disgrace and a pair of :wanker:

Are they Italian? :P