The Blue Knights should be very clear about the liquidation subject

I'm really pleased for Paul Murray and The Blue Knights assuming that they are indeed announced as the preferred bidders tomorrow, but I'm also slightly annoyed tonight.

Reading what people are posting online tonight it appears that there's a lot of fans who have taken in the spin and propaganda that's been widely spread online and in the mainstream media in recent weeks and months which has insinuated that TBK's = no liquidation. That is simply not true.

While I'm very happy tonight because I didn't like the sound of Bill Miller's plan one iota and hoped TBK's, Kennedy or Ng would step back in with a winning bid, I really hope that Paul Murray & TBK's are completely honest and up front with the fans because there's no way on this earth that they can guarantee NO liquidation of the club at this stage of the administration process (or in the coming seasons for that matter).

It's very unfair on the fans to mislead them. Spell it all out in black and white please so that fans aren't running around celebrating because they think The Blue Knights equals definitely no liquidation, when that's not the case.

If you want the fans to dig deep financially, the least you could do is be 100% honest and on the level with them. :tu:

A lot of hard work still to be done Zappa and hard decisions to be made let's see how PM likes it when he has to make the unpopular choice and the fans don't like it. Remember he has to keep us onside for the so-called big share issue which I will believe when I see it.

For that matter has he ever said he would be the guy in charge?

They can't guarantee no liquidation, but it's not something that they have ever claimed either. They're bid is far from ideal, but up against the alternative, it's a no brainer.

I expect to hear a detailed plan once they are given the nod, and that includes naming all those who are involved.

Guest themightymcphed
They can't guarantee no liquidation, but it's not something that they have ever claimed either. They're bid is far from ideal, but up against the alternative, it's a no brainer.

I expect to hear a detailed plan once they are given the nod, and that includes naming all those who are involved.

Looking forward to that! Really hope they give us a detailed plan. We need clarity for the first time in decades.

I wouldn't hold your breath if they have a serious backer or backers they might not want their name out there, would you want yourself and your family put through the shit that comes with being connected with Rangers in this country.

I wouldn't hold your breath if they have a serious backer or backers they might not want their name out there, would you want yourself and your family put through the shit that comes with being connected with Rangers in this country.

You make a fair point mate but if TBK want any share issue to be as big a success as we need it to me then complete transparency would be a big step towards that.

The Blue Knights being the best option as we stand right now is definitely a no brainer casey, but my issue is with the fact that a lot of fans seem to be thinking that The Blue Knights winning the preferred bidder status guarantees no liquidation, when that's not the case. The reason a lot of fans think that is because of the 'spin' and 'party line' from various people in recent times. How many times have we now heard the phrase "it's The Blue Knights or liquidation" over the past couple of months? That is a very misleading comment.

I'm really pleased for Paul Murray and The Blue Knights assuming that they are indeed announced as the preferred bidders tomorrow, but I'm also slightly annoyed tonight.

Reading what people are posting online tonight it appears that there's a lot of fans who have taken in the spin and propaganda that's been widely spread online and in the mainstream media in recent weeks and months which has insinuated that TBK's = no liquidation. That is simply not true.

While I'm very happy tonight because I didn't like the sound of Bill Miller's plan one iota and hoped TBK's, Kennedy or Ng would step back in with a winning bid, I really hope that Paul Murray & TBK's are completely honest and up front with the fans because there's no way on this earth that they can guarantee NO liquidation of the club at this stage of the administration process (or in the coming seasons for that matter).

It's very unfair on the fans to mislead them. Spell it all out in black and white please so that fans aren't running around celebrating because they think The Blue Knights equals definitely no liquidation, when that's not the case.

If you want the fans to dig deep financially, the least you could do is be 100% honest and on the level with them. :tu:

The first bit of good news we have had in weeks,but as always negativity rears it's ugly head.

The first bit of good news we have had in weeks,but as always negativity rears it's ugly head.

I'm not being negative here!

What I'm saying is that The Blue Knights and the fan groups such as the RST need to be honest and straightforward with the fans.