The Blue Knights should be very clear about the liquidation subject

Re liquidation, the figures stack up, the work has been done, and those of us who have continually been saying that there is no reason for the club to be liquidated will be proven right in time.

The CVA is not a difficult one to achieve with ticketus taken out per their agreement, making HMRC the biggest creditor and the discussions to date have proven to be more than fruitful. Don't take my word for that, listen to Paul Clarks interview on radio scotland yesterday with traynor and Michael grant quizzing him on exactly this issue. PC makes it quite clear that in his discussions with HMRC they are going to be able to work together.

Re the RST, from what I can see, TBK asked them about a share issue as that is exactly what they are all about, and that is what the SaveRangers pledge site was all about, to give TBK an idea about the appetite for a fans share issue which they were always going to need to do to make any deal stack up.

The RST have been liaising very closely with TBK throughout as they were the only bidder to promote a major fans share ownership model, which is of course what the RST stand for. It has not been any surprise that the RST should become the unofficial spokesman for TBK, and I think the RST have done a great job in getting info out at various important stages of the process.

As for being part of the consortium, not a chance as the RST don't have the money, clout or members to be an official part of TBK, but you would think they're work would be gratefully appreciated. However the fans share issue to follow in the next 12 months (probably), will SD fans reps appointed to the board for each tier of shareholder, and these will be democratically elected, not given to the RST as I understand it. Whether anyone from the board of the RST puts themselves forward for election is up to them, the same as it is up to me and you and every other bear who puts money into it when the time comes.

Re liquidation, the figures stack up, the work has been done, and those of us who have continually been saying that there is no reason for the club to be liquidated will be proven right in time.

The CVA is not a difficult one to achieve with ticketus taken out per their agreement, making HMRC the biggest creditor and the discussions to date have proven to be more than fruitful. Don't take my word for that, listen to Paul Clarks interview on radio scotland yesterday with traynor and Michael grant quizzing him on exactly this issue. PC makes it quite clear that in his discussions with HMRC they are going to be able to work together.

What Paul Clark says and what the reality is aren't always the same thing. There is still a long, hard road ahead.

I think you'll find that there's a lot of people here who fall into that bracket.

So it comes down to whether or not we take Paul Clark on his word?