SDM Finds His Voice When It Gets Personal - Again.

If the administrators manage to get a CVA approved and exit administration that way, then you'll still have your shareholding in tact so to speak though, right? I thought the shareholders would only lose their shareholding if Duff & Phelps go with a newco plan.

Yes, the shareholding would still be intact. But shareholders may still have a case for financial harm through mismanagement.

I hardly think that accurate is how I would describe the document Zappa, but at least the half truths in our defence do add up.

As for the findings (not to mention the justice of it all) well that's another story entirely...

I should have worded what I posted more accurately. I really meant that I think the damning stuff about Murray and the IBC being forced to sell to Whyte by Lloyds even although they knew what type of dodgy character he was is most likely accurate and that's basically what Murray is disputing.

Yes, the shareholding would still be intact. But shareholders may still have a case for financial harm through mismanagement.

That may be so, but the death blow to the share value was the sale to Whyte and if Murray and the IBC were forced to sell to Whyte by Lloyds, then would you have a case against Murray or against Lloyds?

That may be so, but the death blow to the share value was the sale to Whyte and if Murray and the IBC were forced to sell to Whyte by Lloyds, then would you have a case against Murray or against Lloyds?

I think we could show a pattern of mismanagement which has cause the share price to decline from over three pounds in 1999 to pennies before Murray's sale.

I think we could show a pattern of mismanagement which has cause the share price to decline from over three pounds in 1999 to pennies before Murray's sale.

You'd probably have to go back to the financial suicide of the Advocaat era overspending to point a finger of blame.

If the administrators manage to get a CVA approved and exit administration that way, then you'll still have your shareholding in tact so to speak though, right? I thought the shareholders would only lose their shareholding if Duff & Phelps go with a newco plan.

Your shares dont need to be worthless to take action against a perceived poor governance fro the Board.

Any drop in share value, if attributed to the board not carrying out their fiduciary duty is challengeable - and plenty of law firms will take up your case too