Leggat - David Low And The Green Gang

DAVID LOW is suspected of being ready to try to gatecrash the Green Gang, which is now on the very brink of taking over Rangers.

Low is the rabid Celtic supporter and financial consultant who was at the centre of the Fergus McCann takeover of Celtic in 1994 and who masterminded McCannâ??s moves.

Now I understand that Low has opened a channel of communication to Charles Green, the man at the centre of the latest group of bidders for Rangers to be granted privileged status by the now seriously compromised administrators, Duff and Phelps.

It is not yet known what the exact nature of the communication between David Low and Charles Green has been. But SO FAR, David Low is not yet believed to be acting as an advisor to Charles Green and the Green Gang.

This latest news about who is linked to the Green Gang will come as another stunning blow to Rangers supporters who are already deeply suspicious of the MEN of MYSTERY who are behind front man Green and who Green refuses to name.

Already, disgraced agent Paul Stretford and his pal and one time business partner, Kenny Dalglish, have been named as those who are being lined up to play a part in running Rangers if Charles Green and his Gang get their hands on the Ibrox title deeds.

Now it is believed Lowâ??s name can be added to those linked with Charles Green. David Low is believed to have been in touch to offer his services to the Green Gang.

Low, who has described himself as being an unreconstructed Celtic fan, is a season ticket holder at Parkhead.

As well as acting as a financial consultant, David Low is also a publican in Glasgow and he owns McPhabs on Sauchiehall Street, just west of Charing Cross.

It is claimed that at a Champions League Final pub party on Saturday night there was wild talk among some Celtic fans about David Low getting his feet under the Ibrox boardroom table and milking Rangers.

The news will not come as any surprise to those with long memories. For this is not the first time David Low has been involved in a bid to take over Rangers.

Lowâ??s first foray was revealed in a bombshell story in the Daily Record in April 2010 when David Low confirmed he had been asked by a senior member of the Rangers Trust to address a small Trust sub-committee and give them advice on how to organise a fansâ?? buy out.

Low never got the chance as, according to the story, three of the members of the Trust sub committee refused to give their permission to allow the Celtic man access to their plans.

Six months earlier, in October 2009, in an interview with Hugh McDonald in the Herald - Lowâ??s favourite newspaper - Low boldly stated: â??This is a good time to buy Rangers.â?

David Low has a close relationship with the Herald and in December 2009, two months after that interview with Hugh McDonald appeared, the Herald published an extract from David Lowâ??s book, The McCann Takeover: The Inside Account, written with Francis Sheenan and published by Bolista, which charted the key role he played in wresting Celtic away from the White and Kelly families and bringing in Fergus McCann in 1994.

Now it is believed David Low, a self confessed unreconstructed Celtic supporter, who in October 2009, declared it was a good time to buy Rangers, may still believe it is and may now want to be part of Charles Greenâ??s mysterious and extremely suspicious bid to snare Rangers, with the help of the probably soon to be under investigation administrators, Duff and Phelps.

And in another twist which will horrify Rangers supporters, I can reveal that David Low is a close confidant and contact of Odious Creep and if Low links with the Green Gang and moves in to take control of Rangers, Creep will be given unfettered access inside Ibrox.

Of course there are many Rangers supporters out there who will now accuse me of scaremongering. But they are the same fans who dismissed my attacks on Bill Ng, Bill Miller, the Chicago Mob and Andrew Ellis as scaremongering.

And who also questioned my constant attacks on the credibility of Duff and Phelps, plus the questions I have posed about the integrity of Duff and Phelps and in particular Duff and Phelps managing director, David Whitehouse and senior partner, David Grier.

As I have been right about all of them, I wonder what chances my critics will give me of being correct about rabid Celtic fan and self confessed unreconstructed Celtic supporter, David Low?

Of course there are many Rangers supporters out there who will now accuse me of scaremongering. But they are the same fans who dismissed my attacks on Bill Ng, Bill Miller, the Chicago Mob and Andrew Ellis as scaremongering.

And who also questioned my constant attacks on the credibility of Duff and Phelps, plus the questions I have posed about the integrity of Duff and Phelps and in particular Duff and Phelps managing director, David Whitehouse and senior partner, David Grier.

As I have been right about all of them, I wonder what chances my critics will give me of being correct about rabid Celtic fan and self confessed unreconstructed Celtic supporter, David Low?

Coming out with terrifying stories like this without any evidence IS scaremongering! You don't have to be wrong to be a scaremonger. If Leggo has genuine proof about "the Green Gang" having ulterior motives he should present it in a way that doesn't sound like The National Enquirer.

Always been the case with him, I know, but one of these days he'll uncover something of genuine importance and no-one will believe him.