Any hostility towards Green is uncalled for

I think Green is getting a lot of flak for one reason or another...he came clean today on who was part of his consortium and one of them (A bloke by the name of Hart) said he wasn't, making Green look like the proverbial arsehole, all earlier stuff about Ally also appeared to make him out the bad guy.

He wasn't the only one who stood up he was the only one approved by your so beloved Duff & Phelps.

In saying that I bare Green no harm and don't begrudge him reasonable recompense.

That's a bit childish.

Edited by smile

I think Green is getting a lot of flak for one reason or another...he came clean today on who was part of his consortium and one of them (A bloke by the name of Hart) said he wasn't, making Green look like the proverbial arsehole, all earlier stuff about Ally also appeared to make him out the bad guy.

You think he's getting flak on here, you should take a gander at the total nut house that is FF, unbelievable doesn't even come close.

I think Green, Whyte and Fud and Felch's plan all along was to see the company fail. But I was a bit pissed off today to see that Scottish millionaires coming out to buy the club 2 days too late.

Regardless, I've went through, and still going through, a whole range of emotions.