What should we need from our new owners before they get our support?

No offence, but no 'owner' of Rangers should ever get the unwavering support of the fans ever again, after all, look where it has got us in the past.

Murray duped 95% of the fans and Whyte duped 80% of the fans, now it seems that there is a groundswell of support for Green, his only contribution thus far being, he tried to do a CVA, and for me, he's in cahoots with Whyte and Fud & Felch.

Never again should the hopes of so many rest on the shoulders of 1 man.

I might have missed that. There's very few that seem to be supprting Green. A vast majority seem to want him to sell up.

As it happens Green made the same point as you and insisted that nobody would have more than 15% of the shares going forward. It'll be interesting to see if that actually turns out to be true, if he "owns" it long enough for us to find out.

Was going to post the exact same thing this morning. I have a few questions for the Walter Smith group.

1) What are there plans for future funding of the club?

2) What are there plans for the funding of there takeover?

3) Why do they keep asking Green to step aside when he will only have a small amount of shares, they keep talking like he owns the club.

4) Timeing, why did they leave there statement till about the exact time that Greens group were getting control?

5) Why did they not go public on Monday or Tuesday when ir becamse clear the cva was going to fail?

6) What are there future plans in terms of a vision for the club?

7) Who are al the investers in this group?

8) Why are they getting the RST involved, MD has already shown himself to be a lier that should never be near Ibrox.

9) Why are they backing a boycott of season tickets? This will destroy the club. Every football team in the the UK outside Man City use season ticket money to run there clubs.

Now i'm not against this group, i just think we have a situation where people have just seen Walter Smith and are forgetting all the questions that need to be asked. I also think this group have acted my under hand.

greens about the only name they had and he's the figurehead.

the rst backed it because they like it. I don't believe Walter asked them to back it.

the timings interesting. I will say this green was struggling to get the 5.5 million together as late as Wednesday. some stent convinced he's got it yet. perhaps they hoped he wouldn't.

but your right as is bluedell lots of questions requiring answers.

I might have missed that. There's very few that seem to be supprting Green. A vast majority seem to want him to sell up.

As it happens Green made the same point as you and insisted that nobody would have more than 15% of the shares going forward. It'll be interesting to see if that actually turns out to be true, if he "owns" it long enough for us to find out.

when would we be able to tell? first set of financials?

the rst backed it because they like it.

I wonder if the RST are backing it because they have seen detailed plans, or just because it's "Rangers people" and their old mates McColl and Park are involved?

A further statement from them would be helpful. Just asking for a boycott of season tickets without a detailed explanation isn't.

Walters rather changed his mind on sdm of late and people usually say nice things about their boss's.

He has? I haven't noticed him saying anything negative about him, but then again I think you tend to read the newspapers a lot more than me and I've possibly missed it. In what way has he changed his mind?

Edited by Bluedell

He has? I haven't noticed him saying anything negative about him, but then again I think you tend to read the newspapapers a lot more than me and I've possibly missed it. In what way has he changed his mind?

I saw an article the other day saying sdm had to shoulder a lot of the blame or similar. I will have a look.