Protest at Ibrox.

Guest UB07

We (The Union Bears) will be staging a protest tomorrow outside Ibrox at 7pm tomorrow (Wednesday)

As a group we've grown sick of sitting back while our once great club crumbles, minute by minute, so now we are urging all bears to join us outside Ibrox to demand answers from the people in charge. Let's be honest, this might not achieve a thing, but what else can we do ? As a support we need to at least show that we're not willing to let our club fade away without so much as a fight. Let's stand up and be counted. Our club isn't guaranteed tomorrow so let's try and do something about it today.

No Surrender

UB07

@simplythebest: We are looking for answers. All this has been rattling on and we've been kept in the dark the whole time. Occasionally CG comes out with a wishy washy statement but that's it. We're not anti-Green and this isn't about getting him out. We simply want to be let in with regards to what's happening at our club.

To members of Follow Follow (My decision to resign from RFFF committee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Folks,

I am sending this email with a heavy heart and it isn't a decision I have taken lightly. I have chosen to step down as a committee member of the RFFF. The main reason for this is I feel the support deserve better in regards to more open dialogue with Charles and I have pushed for a meeting since last Wednesday with all the RSC secretary's to give them a chance to ask Charles and Malcolm questions therefor giving the Fan Base more Honesty and Transparency. I feel now it has went on to long and to be honest it goes against my morals. At the 1st meeting and probably my main reason for getting involved was due to the comments which were made at this meeting in regards to open and honest dialogue with the support. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best of luck going forward and if a larger meeting is arranged with the RSC's and Groups I will be present with my group secretary.

Best Regards

J C

To members of Follow Follow (My decision to resign from RFFF committee)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Folks,

I am sending this email with a heavy heart and it isn't a decision I have taken lightly. I have chosen to step down as a committee member of the RFFF. The main reason for this is I feel the support deserve better in regards to more open dialogue with Charles and I have pushed for a meeting since last Wednesday with all the RSC secretary's to give them a chance to ask Charles and Malcolm questions therefor giving the Fan Base more Honesty and Transparency. I feel now it has went on to long and to be honest it goes against my morals. At the 1st meeting and probably my main reason for getting involved was due to the comments which were made at this meeting in regards to open and honest dialogue with the support. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best of luck going forward and if a larger meeting is arranged with the RSC's and Groups I will be present with my group secretary.

Best Regards

J C

another one bites the dust. :(