Protest at Ibrox.

Guest UB07

I wont be 'suckered' into the 'new kid on the block' 'out of the woodwork' Bomber Brown rant the way I was suckered into the story about Ally chucking it before he was 'booted out' and all that pish about Walter and a bus runner etc etc,....Charles Green is the driver and all this stuff coming from ex-Rangers staff is becoming a tad boring.

Bomber, you were a Rangers player a pretty decent one at that, and that's it mate. Charles Green is in charge now and we don't need to buy season tickets to watch a Rangers game next season. Tickets will be in abundance if truth be told.

Guest Amo127

At the moment the most important thing is saving our club (agreed). I would much rather trust Bomber than Green. How anyone who still thinks green is the real deal is beyond me. We must unite and use our enormous strength - it is the only way, unless you don't care of of have a club.

At the moment the most important thing is saving our club (agreed). I would much rather trust Bomber than Green. How anyone who still thinks green is the real deal is beyond me. We must unite and use our enormous strength - it is the only way, unless you don't care of of have a club.

Some people see things differently, doesn't mean they don't care.

Once Brown has shown his hand and has a strong bunch of people behind him, money in the bank and possible sources of income, yes, that would be fine.

Pedigree and a will to win, clad in words that is sugar in our ears, will not get Rangers forward.

You see, it is staggering what happens right now. While Green tries to get this club going again, he gets it in the neck from nigh all angles. And while some may argue that he is not open enough and did not talk to the players et al, the question remains what he should have told them? That he works his socks off to get the newco into the SFA md SPL, and failing the latter into the SFL. All ifs and buts and maybes? I still assume he works his socks off and is probably taken aback by the sheer animosity levelled at him for his openess. Right now, the Brown bid (as well as the Smith bid) did solely caused more harm to the club in its dire straits than it was in before. Do people really believe that Brown will be followed by wave of wave of Bluenose enthusiasm ... people who questioned every single bid that was made before to the core, TBK, Kennedy, Miller et al? And where would that enthusiasm lead Brown? To a club that has no league to play in and no association it is attached too, just because of utterly mindless timing of this bid. But hey, let's squeeze Green out while we can ... and the lifeblood of Rangers FC (not the company, mind you) along the way.

AS IF there is not time for taking the club back in a months or two months time!

Guest Dutchy

Folks say Green put up the money. £5.5 million for tens of millions in real estate, I'm fecking sure he'd get backers for that.

As far as I'm concerned, Green is a fanny merchant and those who support him may not be, but surely it's up to you to tell us what the great plan is???

Folks say Green put up the money. £5.5 million for tens of millions in real estate, I'm fecking sure he'd get backers for that.

As far as I'm concerned, Green is a fanny merchant and those who support him may not be, but surely it's up to you to tell us what the great plan is???

What is the great alternative?