Must be div 1 for me

Guest Yekim1

Guest Yekim1

Hi just joined tonight and first post ,I think we must be in div 1 next season to survive although I will watch them whatever division we are in

Div1 is clearly the best and quickest route back to the top, but we won't get a say in it.

We all have to commit to supporting the team whatever happens. Personally, I no longer feel bothered by the fact that we're a newco, or by whatever else hits the club because it is being inflicted on us by our small-minded, petty, hypocritical rivals in Scottish football. It no longer has anything to do with our alleged wrong-doings. We have to set this straight.

I would never, in the past, have accepted the notion of buying out another club to save ours, but I've reached the point were I would welcome the opportunity. If we are demoted to the third (or worse: completely voted out of the SFL) I would have no qualms about buying the next higher placed club which goes into administration, then rebranding and relocating them. A St. Mirren fan at work told me that the result of their poll showed that 95% of them would still object to Rangers getting SPL membership even if it meant their club going into administration. They clearly haven't thought it through. A club in admin will be bought by the highest bidder, regardless of the fans wishes, and there are few groups who could outbid us.

And I wouldn't give a sh!t what other fans would say about our history. I no longer value their opinions.

Said it before, supporters' polls are essentially meaningless. Much like statements from so-called trusts and supporters organizations. These people are single-minded in the love for their club and those who stand and stood in the way of that club's success.

You could equally ask for an impartial vote from mothers on a vote on a death penalty / castration for paedophiles and rapists.