What happens after Wednesday?

What happens after Wednesday? Obviously a lot depends on what Division we're in, but let's say that Green is serious about keeping the club, and taking us forward with a share issue planned at some point in the future.

A share issue is only going to be successful if we're a success off and on the park, so I don't see the benefit of Green asset stripping or the like. If Brown's bid falls as others have, what will it take for fans to get behind the team and the club?

Will we buy season tickets regardless? Will we give Green the benefit of the doubt whilst keeping up the questioning? How will the various fans groups react if Green does maintain control?

Alternatively, could yet more bids come out of the woodwork and take control? I thought things were going to get clearer the longer it went on, but the exact opposite seems to be happening.

A few things:

1. No matter the buy the squad was always going to be cut substantially. The only issue there is that we've not got any fees for those that have left.

2. Others bidders have the benefit of the doubt (literally) from season ticket holders as there it too much certainly surrounding the club. Where are we playing? Can we sign new players? What is the budget?

3. Wednesday should confirm where and the evening's fan meeting may also help decide supporter actions RE: renewals, investment etc.

Essentially, I think potential buyers (be it Brown or whoever) have a shortening window in which to make their move. It may be that the division we're in may decide Zeus investor decision into whether or not to sell. If they don't, and if RFFF can persuade influential fans to give Green a chance, then I think we'll start to move forward.

Come the end of July people will just want to get back to the football and to Ibrox. No matter the division and no matter the owner, people will go the first game. Until then we have no way of knowing anyone's intentions but that will probably be the cut off date for any genuine attempts to buy the club.

Guest Dutchy

What I think will happen after Wednesday is another meeting will be announced to decide what the first meeting was about and others will demand meetings about why the SFA are run by dilly-dallying fools.

Down to div 3 and then we can be the only member of the OF to have won every division in Scotland.

Well, you've got to have some bragging rights. lol

We can also win the Scottish Challenge Cup which will make us the only team to win all Scottish domestic trophies available:redface:

We'll get 3 goes in it before our return to the SPL, meaning we will be the first team to win it 3-in-a-row :redface::redface:

We could also become the first club to win ALL three cups (Scottish, League & Challenge) in the same season.:redface::redface::redface::drum: