A Word To All Protestors.

Guest Stan Smith
Shankill Loyal Out

Pc Bigot Out

No Got A Clue Out

Dunn lad, you're actually beginning to act like a child on here.

You are resorting to name calling and gross generalisation about other posters (one of whom at least you should mind how you speak to) The fact is that you have got the facts wrong.Period. David Murray mismanaged OUR money. I too was caught up in the excitement of the "good days" but I was caught up, making an assumption that Mr Murray, as the person who looked after the money of OUR club, was being responsible. HE nearly bankrupted Rangers and HE is the only person to have tried to use the "I was chasing a dream" speech as if it somehow absolves him of any blame whatsoever from making Rangers borderline bankrupt.

Look at the big picture and dont fall for his PR spin machine.Sure the good times came with DM, but scrape away the gusto and you will find lots of unpleasant facts sitting there.Lots.

Two sides to every story.

The protestors have good reason to feel aggrieved. Dont dismiss or disrespect them because you arent willing to listen to their side of things.

Im not namecalling etc.

Im just simply backing up Mr Murray who has become fault of criticism because the players on the park aren't performing.

Murray has had a word and we won ...

He has told us there will be cash in the transfer window...

And has re assured fans plg is the man...

What else can he do ?

Guest Stan Smith
Im not namecalling etc.

Im just simply backing up Mr Murray who has become fault of criticism because the players on the park aren't performing.

Murray has had a word and we won ...

He has told us there will be cash in the transfer window...

And has re assured fans plg is the man...

What else can he do ?

Rewind a wee bit. Do you blame him for anything that has happened in his tenure?

Anything at all?