A Word To All Protestors.

Guest Stan Smith
FOR ALL THE MURRAY SUPPORTERS OUT THERE

Assets, administration and capital expenditure:

1. Who currently owns the Albion Car Park?

2. Who currently owns Edmiston House?

3. How long does the contract with Azure run and do you place any significance to the signing of a contract extension at Ibrox immediately before Azure was sold to a French firm?

4. Do you believe that the expansion of Ibrox Stadium, costing some �£60million for an additional 6000 seats, offers value for money when compared with the cost of rebuilding 3 stands?

5. Do you believe that the contract for the supply of steele for the expansion of Ibrox was put out to competative tendor?

6. Do you believe that Ibrox will host a european final within the next decade?

7. Do you believe that John Greig should hold a position on the Rangers board of directors?

8. Do you believe that a portakabin complex is an appropriate facility from which to run the ticketing operation for a 51,000 capacity stadium?

9. Do you believe that Rangers are taking sufficient steps to defend the club and it's supporters from unjust press attacks?

Footballing matters:

10. Do you believe that Paul Le Guen was given a sufficient budget to spend on players or, as he claims, that he chose not to spend his entire transfer budget in the summer?

11. To whom do you attribute our �£78million debt?

12. Do you link this debt and the subsequent financial prudence to our 2nd poor season in a row?

13. Do you believe that we needed to spend multi-millions in the 1990s to maintain our domestic dominance? Answers of not complaining at the time are unacceptable. Looking back, can Murray justify such spending to compete with a poor Celtic or provincial clubs like Aberdeen and Motherwell?

14. Do you judge Murray's tenure at Ibrox on our domestic success or European failures?

15. Do you believe that Rangers will spend significant money, minimum �£8million, in a single summer transfer window within the next decade?

16. Do you believe that Auchenhowie will produce sufficient numbers of talented players to ensure that we dont need to spend millions bringing talent to the club?

17. Do you believe that Rangers will directly profit from the sale of youngsters deemed good enough only for provincial SPL or English Championship sides?

18. In light of Manchester United's rumoured interest in John Fleck, do you believe Rangers will ever lose out on one of their own youth prospects to a more prosperous team because of Rangers Youth Development's intention to be self-funding?

18 questions split half and half - 9 questions regarding the running of our club and 9 regarding the consequences for our performances on the park. I dont think I'm being harsh here. I genuinely want to know what fans who favour Murray's tenure as custodian believe in relation to his overall performance.

Sorry Shankhill, I should have read yours first and said here here! :thup:

Guest Stan Smith
Aren't we told what NOT to sing?

Which in my opinion is a good thing. Any song with sectarian references has no place in the stands. There's never been any need for it and the less of it the better.

No that isnt quite right mate. What about the wee Blue book?

are youo saying Derrys walls is sectarian as well?:confused:

Guest SHANKILL_LOYAL
No that isnt quite right mate. What about the wee Blue book?

are youo saying Derrys walls is sectarian as well?:confused:

or the sash

because these two songs are not in the wee blue book :mad:

Guest Stan Smith
or the sash

because these two songs are not in the wee blue book :mad:

Without the add on, perfectly acceptable bud.

Frankly still to meet any Rangers men who go to the games who think otherwise, regardless of TBB situation to be honest.

Guest SHANKILL_LOYAL
He nearly bankrupted us forfuxake.

He sold off Ibrox house (it belonged to Rangers) and gave it to one of his companies

He sold off the Albion Carpark to one of his companies (run by his son) who now charge Rangers fans to park there making his company profit!

He used Rangers fans as the guinea pigs for his smartcard system (one of his companies) so we had to live with the fck-ups while other "customers" reaped the benfit.

He awarded the catering to one of his companies

He shut down the ticket office and moved it to a 3rd division style portakabin.I refuse to believe there is aRangers supporter alive who finds that acceptable.

He allows Graham Spiers and other LIARS to lie about our club, our heritage and allows them to make up damaging stories.

He allows NBM to continue there one way crusade against us.

He allows access to journos who damage the club and support by openly hating us.

He allowed UEFA to shaft us and rolled over and asked if they could fck us up the erse.

He employess snoops in the crowd to grass on bears and take away season tickets without ever discussing their onnocence.

He lies about supporters groups

He only ever reacts to bad press when the comments are directed against him and him alone.

He got rid of Campbell Ogilvie and others because he backed that prik Bain

He allows McIntyre to say things like watp is sectarian :mad:

He allows grass a bear lines to be set up

He lies about minutes silences for Ibrox legends

I could go on all day.

Why do you think we have no money? Why do you think we have no ambition? Why have the *******s from the brink of existinction.caught up and overtaken Rangers in all aspects from money, players, revenue, shops and PR perception? Aye it isnt David Murrays fault right enough. Must be someone else

nail on the head mate.

i await the replies

over to you Dunn and Beattie

over to you Dunn and Beattie

Don't say that as if it's you 2 against us 2.

I happen to agree with everything Stan said in his post about Murray, and I've never once attempted to turn this into a personal debate.

And about the songs, to this day I still haven't looked at the Wee Blue Book, so yeah, perhaps I'm not really qualified to comment on it.

About the whole protest debate. I personally think it's time to draw a line under it. It's been discussed to no end on here for about a week and we're not further along. I'm of the opinion that while I choose not to protest, others are within their civilian rights to do so if they so please.

So I'll let protesters protest as they please (as long as it's with good cause, which in fairness it is, and in good taste), while I'll choose not to attend said protests, and let that be the end of it.

Guest Stan Smith
Don't say that as if it's you 2 against us 2.

I happen to agree with everything Stan said in his post about Murray, and I've never once attempted to turn this into a personal debate.

And about the songs, to this day I still haven't looked at the Wee Blue Book, so yeah, perhaps I'm not really qualified to comment on it.

About the whole protest debate. I personally think it's time to draw a line under it. It's been discussed to no end on here for about a week and we're not further along. I'm of the opinion that while I choose not to protest, others are within their civilian rights to do so if they so please.

So I'll let protesters protest as they please (as long as it's with good cause, which in fairness it is, and in good taste), while I'll choose not to attend said protests, and let that be the end of it.

Fair plays beattie, I respect that view. Not blinkered, open minded and personal. Thats all I expect every Rangers fan to (and will be to be fair with the odd exceptions) do.

We Are the People :thup:

lets be honest here you seem to be the only two defending Murray

You're saying it as if I'm suggesting the man can do no wrong.

Like I said, I agree with everything Stan said in his post on the matter.

However, like I told you the other day, I'm personally just of the opinion that Murray has decided he's selling up when the right offer comes in we're not his top priority (as if we ever were) and there's nothing we can do about it, and we're stuck in this rut till Murray leaves, which won't be until HE wants to.

As I said before, you choose to protest, and that's your decision, which I respect. And hey, if it can bring about a positive outcome for all parties, I'll stand and applaud you for it.