A Word To All Protestors.

Guest Stan Smith
Dont you ever say that Murray Isn't a good chairman , Because you know finewell Mr. Murray has served his time at the club and has made Rangers F.C A Proud name to support in football.

Murray has done utmost everything to keep the club running well and as far as i can remember there has never been a crisis at Ibrox .

You call this a crisis?

I call it a lack of understanding of Scottish football from the manager & players - But time changes everything , it's a building process fro mr le guen , and once the squad is built to what he wants it to be there will be no more protests etc.

Mr Murray has given this club all sorts of money i.e , Twelve Million For Flo.

Just look at the Advocaat era ffs ?

Im fed up bickering with people on this site as to whether they should protest or not , If you protest then it's an utter disgrace.

" Theres Only One David Murray "

Was that a whooshing noise I heard there? :sigh:

Have you read any of the posts?

Also, if youo arent going to address any of the numerous points made,do you think it is acceptable to spit on or attack fellow fans even if they protest?

Bickering is a two way thing, this clearly isnt

Was that a whooshing noise I heard there? :sigh:

Have you read any of the posts?

Also, if youo arent going to address any of the numerous points made,do you think it is acceptable to spit on or attack fellow fans even if they protest?

Bickering is a two way thing, this clearly isnt

Did i spit on fellow fans ?

Did i attack fellow fans ?

Do you think it's acceptable to jeer outside ibrox at murray ?

Do you think it's acceptable to boo our team ?

Do you think it's acceptable to give the Mhanks reason to laugh ?

What a pitiful reply.

A typical FF reply.

If your not happy with my posts , dont bother reading them:thup:

1. nothing pitiful telling you your boring me. Your dragging this out now.

2. I dont post of FF, I used to but I dont now. Is there something wrong with people that do and did post on FF?

3. You dont seem to be happy with what 99% of the people on this thread is trying to tell you. So why do you bother reading?

Guest Stan Smith
Did i spit on fellow fans ?

Did i attack fellow fans ?

Do you think it's acceptable to jeer outside ibrox at murray ?

Do you think it's acceptable to boo our team ?

Do you think it's acceptable to give the Mhanks reason to laugh ?

So you arent going to answer then?

Guest Stan Smith
Answer me aswell then .

Ah, so youo cant answer any of the points that myself and Shankhill made (dozens of them) you refuse to even contemplate that there is validity in lots of other people views, I asked youo outright based on a thinly veiled post you made if it was acceptable to spit on and attack other fans, and like a wean you respond by asking ME questions?

What age are you?

For the record. If people feel so strongly about Mr Murrays tenure (the specific points are contained in mine and Shankills posts) thenI believe they have the right to vent their feelings after the game.

Never acceptable to boo the team. Cant help but notice that you've brought this up out of the blue when it has nothing to do with the discussion.

No-one has given the "mhanks" anything.

Now, over to you studs

PS just to remind you

"The Real Fans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's about time we get noticed , By breaking up a shitey protest , and unfurling a flag , I was involved in both these great things done by the true fans

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/p...926711,00.html

We are the people !

Rangers & Chelsea - The Blues Brothers"