A Word To All Protestors.

Ah, so youo cant answer any of the points that myself and Shankhill made (dozens of them) you refuse to even contemplate that there is validity in lots of other people views, I asked youo outright based on a thinly veiled post you made if it was acceptable to spit on and attack other fans, and like a wean you respond by asking ME questions?

What age are you?

For the record. If people feel so strongly about Mr Murrays tenure (the specific points are contained in mine and Shankills posts) thenI believe they have the right to vent their feelings after the game.

Never acceptable to boo the team. Cant help but notice that you've brought this up out of the blue when it has nothing to do with the discussion.

No-one has given the "mhanks" anything.

Now, over to you studs

Ok.

Here goes.

Is it acceptable to spit on kids ... No .

Common sense will tell you that .

Is it acceptable to have young kids outside ibrox when they will be scared anyway ? Penned in by police on horseback , And subjected to such atrotious language coming out of the beloved protestors mouths ?

Erm .... Over to you Loyal Fan

Guest Stan Smith
Ok.

Here goes.

Is it acceptable to have young kids outside ibrox when they will be scared anyway ? Penned in by police on horseback , And subjected to such atrotious language coming out of the beloved protestors mouths ?

So you did attack them then?

Guest Stan Smith
Ok.

Here goes.

So you did attack them then?

PS. Want to start the "loyal fan" patter do it on pm.

Im rangers to the core

Are you ?

Or are you a petty protestor :rolleyes:

Who goes to about four games every season ;)

Rangers to the core? start acting like it then!!! I probably supported Rangers when you were still a twinkle in your dads eye!!

Yes I am Rangers till I die....

I have a season ticket too....does that surprise you? now Ive answered your shitty questions why not run along and give us all peace. How about answering everyone elses questions btw....Youve been asked numerous questions and not answered them at all....Does that mean you dont have the answers to any of them?

Rangers to the core? start acting like it then!!! I probably supported Rangers when you were still a twinkle in your dads eye!!

Yes I am Rangers till I die....

I have a season ticket too....does that surprise you? now Ive answered your shitty questions why not run along and give us all peace. How about answering everyone elses questions btw....Youve been asked numerous questions and not answered them at all....Does that mean you dont have the answers to any of them?

Woman , I think you'll find i answered them

Ok.

Here goes.

Are you saying that Ibrox isnt a place to take kids?

There were NO police controlling the crowds at the protest on horse back!

Are you saying that Ibrox isnt a place to take kids?

There were NO police controlling the crowds at the protest on horse back!

When there is a protest going on , Subjecting kids to such trauma and language isnt' right no