A Word To All Protestors.

Guest Stan Smith
Attack who loyalman?:sleep:

Protestors Mr "real deal". Oh and while youo are at it, try answering one of the dozens of other points in previous posts.

Also, what about ""The Real Fans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's about time we get noticed , By breaking up a shitey protest , and unfurling a flag , I was involved in both these great things done by the true fans

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/p...926711,00.html

We are the people !

Rangers & Chelsea - The Blues Brothers"

What did YOU do?

For goodness sake guys. Give it a rest. There is always going to be a split between the fans on certain things in the club but i think this DM debate is getting boring to say the least.

I'm not a Murray fan before anyone turns this on me and even if you want to i wont be going into it with you as i am fed up of the whole thing.Murray has already stated that he is leaving if the price is right and i personally dont think that any amount of protesting is going to make any difference tbh.Also i dont think Dunns age makes any difference either. Everyone is entitled to their opinion

When there is a protest going on , Subjecting kids to such trauma and language isnt' right no

the only ones that was making it frightening for kids were the ones that was doing all the singing For Murray. Were you one of them...oh thats right you were...so in my opinion you were the ones that was causing the trouble...

the only ones that was making it frightening for kids were the ones that was doing all the singing For Murray. Were you one of them...oh thats right you were...so in my opinion you were the ones that was causing the trouble...

Chanting my chairmans name is a scary thing is it

Lmao

Chanting my chairmans name is a scary thing is it

Lmao

So you were all chanting...(now remember I was there too, I witnessed this...) you pulled down a banner, (you said you were there to do this) It quite obviously made you feel big at the time...now you are coming on here preaching to people who wanted to and did protest that they frightened young kids etc....the protestors stood in silence while you lot chanted etc....

I might be mistaken but I think it was you lot that put the fear into anyone!!!!

I think yous ALL children the way yous are behaving. Wheres admin when you need them. FFS grow up

To be fair , Im replying to posts , and adding my point of view.

What messageboards are for .

Now im being questioned over my fans credit.

My age

Me attacking kids

And being violent outside ibrox

Oh and being scary for chaning Murrays name

Amazing.