statement from bomber tomorow

I remember a game when bomber 'cracked up' at Rangers fans in the East enclosure when after one of his crunching tackles we chanted "Psycho, Psycho - Psycho, Psycho" (some may remember that was our affectionate name for him back in the day) he glared at us in no uncertain manner and mouthed "Shut the f**k up.

We never chanted it ever again.

But he earned that name, just like the Jakey name he later earned.

doesnt take the fact away its an insulting thing to call someone who gave so much for gers, back when 'they played for the jersey'

I have read others on here critise Walter in the same way,, is this really a rangers forum Im on?

doesnt take the fact away its an insulting thing to call someone who gave so much for gers, back when 'they played for the jersey'

I have read others on here critise Walter in the same way,, is this really a rangers forum Im on?

Yes mate it's a Rangers forum your on.

What you think Brown wasn't well paid when he played for us, and hasn't made money off being an ex-player since then.

As for Walter the only criticism I've heard is not getting the job done when his mob throw their 10p in the ring like all the rest.

donald has set a account up for us to pay into

I bet he has, thanks but no thanks.

Got laugh at that one, after all the hullabaloo about this account and that account. He expects us to just give him money to some account.

What's the money and what do we get for it or is that a big secret Mr Brown? Is the Mister too much BF I'm not sure.

Got laugh at that one, after all the hullabaloo about this account and that account. He expects us to just give him money to some account.

What's the money and what do we get for it or is that a big secret Mr Brown? Is the Mister too much BF I'm not sure.

He is a Rangers man dont you know, you dont need to ask.

If we don't know that Green isn't going to throw a sack of our money over his shoulder and head for the hills at midnight, how do we know bomber isn't planning to use it for a big binge drinking session?

This insistance for total full details on every little thing should work both ways, but it seems a 'Rangers legend' doesn't deserve such scrutiny.