Call for 'no confidence' in Stewart Regan in wake of Rangers vote

I think he's toast.

If there had been a vote amongst the SFL clubs it would have been AT LEAST 25-5 against him at the same time as he's failed to deliver for the SPL clubs, so how many of them apart from Celtic would support him?

But as I pointed out earlier, it will be up to the SFA Board which consists of of seven members: the Office Bearers (Stewart Regan, Chief Executive; Campbell Ogilvie, President; Alan McRae, First Vice-President, and Rod Petrie, Second Vice-President), plus Tom Johnston (Junior FA) and Barrie Jackson, the Scottish FA’s first-ever independent non-executive director.

Ralph Topping (SPL), resigned in May and doesn't appear to have been replaced as yet; almost certain that Lawwell will take his place.

That means that in reality it will depend on the three office bearers: Campbell Ogilvie, President; Alan McRae, First Vice-President, and Rod Petrie, Second Vice-President.

My guess is that given a half decent offer, Regan will resign and quite possibly before the weekend is out. I am sure that the phones are red hot right now.

Guest Dutchy

You can roll off figures till your blue in the face, this guy had been a disaster for Scottish and he should be flung out now, before he does any more damage.