The Sun today

Guest Stan Smith

no eye-winking from me. if anything happened to his son it was be absolutely disgraceful (or him, for that matter).

You want to run onto the field of play at a full Ibrox park,draped in a Palestinian flag,donning a T-Shirt with Ratzi the Hitler Jugend conscript,then proceed to hurl sectarian abuse at Rangers fans whilst being ejected from the ground,you deserve all you fecking well get.

I'll raise a glass to whoever sorts Sean the bigot out.

You want to run onto the field of play at a full Ibrox park,draped in a Palestinian flag,donning a T-Shirt with Ratzi the Hitler Jugend conscript,then proceed to hurl sectarian abuse at Rangers fans whilst being ejected from the ground,you deserve all you fecking well get.

I'll raise a glass to whoever sorts Sean the bigot out.

Within reason I agree.

It is truly amazing that anyone in the real world can actually find any sympathy for the guy.

He is clearly a bitter, twisted bigot and he now realises that his face is "Known".

Silly little boy trying to play a Man's game.

He will get whats coming to him, I just hope that no-one goes over the top. A slap will suffice as he is clearly the Village fookin Idiot.

What is being missed here is that he was at a Rangers game. He is clearly a C****c fan and he went on the pre-meditated protest at Maccabi fans and Rangers fans. Political my arse. So they want Religion out of sport - I thought they wanted Politics out aswell...