sfa and their freebies

this might be the time for fans of our club to lobby fifa and uefa as to the fact we are no longer a nation its now team gb it would be nice to see the oafs at hampden brought down a peg no more scotland,northern ireland,wales but team great britain .:drum:

this might be the time for fans of our club to lobby fifa and uefa as to the fact we are no longer a nation its now team gb it would be nice to see the oafs at hampden brought down a peg no more scotland,northern ireland,wales but team great britain .:drum:

It is rather revealing that you left England out of your "no more" list.

I'd say this is not the time to start such a split in our support - a very large percentage of us of us see our club as Scottish first and British second.

Guest Dutchy

No, I think this is a bad idea for Scotland to lose it's international and European status, just because the SFA/SPL are bent. The guys running it at the moment won't be there forever, and maybe we can get Longmuir to run a single group in the shape of the SFA.

Anyway, how are we meant to qualify for Europe if we're no longer a seperate country? I can't see any English team giving up a Euro spot for us, or any Scots team.