Reformation for the future

Guest Dutchy

I agree it wasn't the best game I've seen, but there are more than a few extenuating circumstances to consider, we can all name quite a few of them without me listing them all here.

I think Brechin had a good game, as good as they could have expected, but they were up against a bunch of ring rusty and match stiff players. We actually did try at times to shot at goal, but they used everything to block us.

We did win the game and Ally can now see who and what has to be done to remedy the lack of a goal threat.

Lots of crosses into a packed goal mouth were having very little effect, and then the crossing left a wee bit to be desired at times as well, but I think we'll improve, if we don't, then maybe we will have to talk about the managment. But until then, we can wait to see who we get in the next round.

Oh, and of course, wait to see if we'll get a licence to play.

Jee Whizz. 1 and a half hours worth of football with no preparation and not even a full squad and people are calling for a change.

If we have gone 8 games in the season and arent top of the league then lets have this debate.

The lack of technical ability of the opposition has a lot to do with the of style of football we are watching.

But last season such sides were regularly outplaying us. I can remember countless occasions in recent seasons, particularly at Ibrox, where sides that supposedly play rubbish football, were completely outplaying us.

That is a pathetic excuse to hide the fact that we just make little attempt to ever play half decent football.

And 8 games into the season I have little doubt we will be top of the league. I've also little doubt we will be watching the exact same stop gap football with no sort of philosophy or planning.

Edited by Daniel Amokachi