Broadfoot - Charlie Big Time?

we may be being unfair to him.

he was playing center half yet managed to get forward quite a bit.

it was a poor performance from a rb but not so bad from a ch.

the header which conceded the corner where they scored was exactly the same header he had against brechin for their goal. did ally or the coaches not tell him after brechin that is not how to defend? very poor all round.

Guest Bluenose80
the header which conceded the corner where they scored was exactly the same header he had against brechin for their goal. did ally or the coaches not tell him after brechin that is not how to defend? very poor all round.

Its possible they did tell him but he was just to arrogant to listen.

and pay for it we did. :(

Can I just say there is a misconception that had we known what was to lie ahead we ALL wouldn't have had the times and players we had during those times. BULLSHIT as far as I'm concerned. We all have different mindsets, but that sure as hell aint my philosophy on life. I was there and watched us run Bayern Munich ragged on their own patch until Mols got his injury. I watched Franz Beckenbaur pull his jumper over his face because Rangers were pulling them apart in Munich.I watched us trounce PSV with Van Nistelrooy and all. Parma, Leverkusen, etc etc. The joy and pride I felt lives with me forever and will never die. And for the record Advocaat as manager has every right to say "I want that player, can I have him? Will you pay what it takes Mr Chairman?" If Mr Chairman says "yes, don't worry I''ll get your man", why the hell is that the managers fault? It wasn't Advocaat who went out in a private jet to get them. All he did was ask his chairmen if he could have them. Is it the kid's fault if the parent says "go into the sweet shop and here's all my money"?

Everything happens for a reason. The joy I had watching my team then was for a reason. The joy I will get watching my team rise from the ashes will be for a reason. NO REGRETS - EVER!

Can I just say there is a misconception that had we known what was to lie ahead we ALL wouldn't have had the times and players we had during those times. BULLSHIT as far as I'm concerned. We all have different mindsets, but that sure as hell aint my philosophy on life. I was there and watched us run Bayern Munich ragged on their own patch until Mols got his injury. I watched Franz Beckenbaur pull his jumper over his face because Rangers were pulling them apart in Munich.I watched us trounce PSV with Van Nistelrooy and all. Parma, Leverkusen, etc etc. The joy and pride I felt lives with me forever and will never die. And for the record Advocaat as manager has every right to say "I want that player, can I have him? Will you pay what it takes Mr Chairman?" If Mr Chairman says "yes, don't worry I''ll get your man", why the hell is that the managers fault? It wasn't Advocaat who went out in a private jet to get them. All he did was ask his chairmen if he could have them. Is it the kid's fault if the parent says "go into the sweet shop and here's all my money"?

Everything happens for a reason. The joy I had watching my team then was for a reason. The joy I will get watching my team rise from the ashes will be for a reason. NO REGRETS - EVER!

i had more joy from the run to manchester and watching ecks team pump celtic at hampden in the final, the jelavic final, outplaying villarreal in the last 16, pumping celtic at parkhead more than once, all on a shoe string compared to what advocaat spent, but i do agree the manager only spends what the chairman gives him, that is true, still doesnt make me like dick any more though, pardon the pun.

Edited by kuznetsov