Changes v East Stirling

I think we'd all agree there needs to be changes in tactics and personal. Hopefully we have more signings by then as well but going by what we have...

Alexander

Cole Cribari Bocanegra Wallace

McCulloch Hutton Black

Shiels

Sandaza Kyle

Broadfoot and Goian should be no-where near, Boca needs to decide once and for all what he's doing. 3-5-2 needs to go, i'd go for more of a normal 4-4-2 if we weren't so lacking in winger type players.

Sandaza and Kyle both looked like threats to me when they came on so assuming they'll be fit enough by then try them up front together, i'm sure McCulloch is still fine in a midfield role.

Edited by simplythebest

2 up front and 2 wingers(which we dont have). drop little, goian and broadfoot. cribari, perry and sandaza in for they 3. and hutton in for mcleod, i dont rate either of them.

alexander

perry

cribari

bocanegra

wallace

black

hutton

mckay

shiels

sandaza

mcculloch

still an average team, we need a good few new players, all over the park. right back and two winger priorities.

i have to say no to mcculloch in midfield mate, i feel very strongly about that as well.

Guest Bluenose80
I think we'd all agree there needs to be changes in tactics and personal. Hopefully we have more signings by then as well but going by what we have...

Alexander

Cole Cribari Bocanegra Wallace

McCulloch Hutton Black

Shiels

Sandaza Kyle

Broadfoot and Goian should be no-where near, Boca needs to decide once and for all what he's doing. 3-5-2 needs to go, i'd go for more of a normal 4-4-2 if we weren't so lacking in winger type layers.

Sandaza and Kyle both looked like threats to me when they came on so assuming they'll be fit enough by then try them up front together, i'm sure McCulloch is still fine in a midfield role.

I agree with the defensive changes and the formation but I am not sure about McCulloch in midfield I think its more likely McKay will be there and big Lee up front with sandaza. I think Kyle will come of the bench a few matches until he gets his fitness up. I would also give the captaincy to McCulloch because having a player who is not committed to the cause is not the best person to lead the team.

Guest Bluenose80
ally will drop the kids but that's the wrong reaction.

I think you're right here and sadly it will only prove he is only prepared to play his mates.