Rhys McCabe might have left Rangers, but they have not left him

I thought HMRC had given the newco and asset transfer the green light when it knocked back the CVA.

HMRC did give newco authorisation for transfer of assets from oldco to newco. As they said 'club would be sold and continue to play at ibrox' (note club 'sold' not liquidated which a few of our intellectually-challenged friends from other parts find difficult to comprehend). Also newco would be 'free of litigation' meaning the BTC will be completely meaningless to us now financially i.e. even if HMRC won Newco not liable

What's this comment relating to?

Yours that the club had to battle against what other people were telling them, we as fans didn't need people to tell us what to think did we? It's more fool them if they believe the club is dead.

I can't imagine Charles Green had the time for this with everything else going on, players had been on holiday and international duty as well.

No it doesn't fall down at all. Our players were not getting spoken to and kept up to date by the club, but instead were getting spoken to by people from the PFA who were feeding them with lies about it being a new club and the history was lost. People from the PFA and certain lawyers basically told our players that Rangers died the day Green's CVA proposal was rejected and the newco swung into action. The people responsible for those communication failures at the club let the club, the players and the fans down big time because we lost over £20m worth of playing assets due to lack of information flow between the club and players. The players should never have been left in the dark and allowed to be fed with a single information stream of agenda-driven lies from PFA Scotland. For me it's not the actions of the players which are almost unforgivable, it's the failures from within the club. Maybe the new owners and certain people within the club didn't see it that way though because they'll have known that restructuring of the wage bill was urgently required and basically what transpired is that ten million quid a year in wages walked out the door.

While I agree the PFA handled this terribly and filled their heads full of nonsense. I'm not buying that the club intentionally made life difficult on the gamble that their highest paid players would refuse to transfer over so getting them off the wage bill.

While I agree the PFA handled this terribly and filled their heads full of nonsense. I'm not buying that the club intentionally made life difficult on the gamble that their highest paid players would refuse to transfer over so getting them off the wage bill.

did none of you listen to what HMRC said ? 'the club will be sold & continue to play at ibrox'. It's the same club FFS. Even HMRC said it. Don't listen to PFA led by some deadbeat trotsky like Wishart or Higgins.

did none of you listen to what HMRC said ? 'the club will be sold & continue to play at ibrox'. It's the same club FFS. Even HMRC said it. Don't listen to PFA led by some deadbeat trotsky like Wishart or Higgins.

I didn't mate but the thicko players and their agents chose to listen what version made them the most money and what do you know it wasn't transfer of contract to Newco.

Yours that the club had to battle against what other people were telling them, we as fans didn't need people to tell us what to think did we? It's more fool them if they believe the club is dead.

Of course we can all make up our own minds and come to whatever conclusions we like, but that doesn't change what I've stated regarding the players not being given any information by their own club, but instead being fed with false and agenda-driven information from certain lawyers and people representing PFA Scotland. That's where the "uncertainty" aspect came into it and if the players were not kept up to date by the club or were unable to communicate with anyone at the club it's unfair to call them foolish because even some Rangers fans have believed the new club, Rangers is dead mantra.

I can't imagine Charles Green had the time for this with everything else going on,

He didn't have time or nobody else at the club had time to keep £20m worth of Rangers playing assets fully up to date and fully informed as to the state of play? I've heard everything now.

players had been on holiday and international duty as well.

That doesn't mean they were unreachable by any stretch of the imagination.

I didn't mate but the thicko players and their agents chose to listen what version made them the most money and what do you know it wasn't transfer of contract to Newco.

the old business (now RFC 2012 plc) is an empty corporate shell with the £5.5m in its bank account which no doubt HMRC and D&P will help themselves to eventually if it gets liquidated although there seems to problems with its parent company (one of whyte's companies )being liquidated as objections were raised. The assets of the old business ( the club, players, ibrox & murray park ) were transferred over to the newco. The newco was/is 'free of litigation' as HMRC said at the time and also 'the club will continue to play at ibrox' ( note words please. HMRC said these at time of newco).

Of course we can all make up our own minds and come to whatever conclusions we like, but that doesn't change what I've stated regarding the players not being given any information by their own club, but instead being fed with false and agenda-driven information from certain lawyers and people representing PFA Scotland. That's where the "uncertainty" aspect came into it and if the players were not kept up to date by the club or were unable to communicate with anyone at the club it's unfair to call them foolish because even some Rangers fans have believed the new club, Rangers is dead mantra.

He didn't have time or nobody else at the club had time to keep £20m worth of Rangers playing assets fully up to date and fully informed as to the state of play? I've heard everything now.

That doesn't mean they were unreachable by any stretch of the imagination.

We were never getting 20 million, would have been vastly reduced fees but still very helpful in our situation, that's what the players should have thought about.