Scotland v Macedonia

Berra is a bombscare and will cost us points this campaign.

Hutton can be shaky too. I'm not sure who I'd have in our central defence if I was picking the team. Probably Webster playing alongside Danny Wilson.

Can't believe Levein is starting with five defenders again. Looks like he's planning to not lose the game and maybe if we're lucky, sneak a goal.

5 defenders, 4 attacking midfielders/wingers/forwards and 1 striker. It's like he deliberately wants to lose with the tactics he deploys.

We are currently playing a 5 man midfield yet not one of those players is a proper midfielder.

In fact, I would argue that playing 5 defenders isn't the key issue here, the key problem is the lack of midfield and balance we have.

The team should be a simple 4-3-3 with one main striker, two wingers/forwards supporting and 3 PROPER midfielders in the middle of the park

Shocking stuff and Levein should take total blame for it. He had Mackie playing on the left wing, takes Miller off, but takes ten minutes to bring on Rhodes, then when he does bring on Rhodes he takes off an attacking midfielder and leaves Caldwell on the park to play as an attacking midfielder while he kept Naismith sitting on the bench till too late in the game. The mind boggles! :wtf:

In fact, I would argue that playing 5 defenders isn't the key issue here, the key problem is the lack of midfield and balance we have.

Absolutely and Levein clearly doesn't know the meaning of balance.

He said he was bringing in Maloney and Forrest to give us width, but Maloney rarely played wide because Levein had told Mackie to play wide left.

He had a central defender (Caldwell) playing in midfield and even as an attacking midfielder. Ok, so Caldwell has played in central midfield a fair number of times, but there were better options.

He's given the captain's armband to Kenny Miller, a striker who definitely does not deserve to start every game, but because he's made him captain, he does. Then when Levein actually takes Miller off, Miller is a prick about it because he's a bit like that is ooor Kenny.

There's just a total lack of man management and sensible decision making. I think if he hasn't already lost it, he'll now have almost completely lost the dressing room.