Lifetime ban for John Brown from Ibrox please

Not only has he gone on BBC Scotland to talk to Cowan and company knowing fine well our conflicts with them, but is still peddling his same rubbish about the ownership despite vanishing for weeks after causing a load of disruption and promoting fake takeover bid.

Seems a bit of cash to appear on a stupid radio show is more important to him than standing by and respecting his 'friend' Ally McCoist.

This pathetic excuse of a man should never be let near our club again.

what if he is right? i think he should be asked why he went on if he knew how the rangers family felt about bbc? maybe he didnt know.

what if he is right? i think he should be asked why he went on if he knew how the rangers family felt about bbc? maybe he didnt know.

It's been on the front page of newspapers, he'd need to have been living in a cave not to know.

If he was right then he'd have given us his evidence by now.

By the same token, if he wasn't sure about Whyte still being heavily involved why would he keep saying it? I know he's no mastermind candidate, but surely he's not that stupid?

It's been on the front page of newspapers, he'd need to have been living in a cave not to know.

he maybe like some of us who dont read the papers, i didnt even know it was in the papers, i havnt seen a paper for years.

i dont think he would have. no smoke without fire.

All said about him is true only if he is wrong of course. If he is right he will again go from zero to hero. One thing is for sure whoever brought Green in be it an Investor or Whyte, did a good job at least up until now.

Not for me, this is clear bitter conspiracy guess work otherwise he'd have shown or at least told what the proof is.