Lifetime ban for John Brown from Ibrox please

they're both unequivocal on this subject. frankly I think we better hope the people who own us can make their profit without tearing us apart no matter who they are.

because tearing us apart won't prick heir conscience a bit imho.

Why is profit such a dirty word? Do you remember the Fergus McCann model?

This idea personal profit = bad for Rangers shows an incredible like of business knowledge, and I say that as a 20 year old who has never even studied it. It can easily work out well for everyone concerned.

let's say its speculation then.

More wild speculation at that, what club employees have solid the proof the man who played a huge part in putting us towards the brink is involved in the current regime but is comfortable remaining and keeping silent? Even if it's people not that well paid, Craig Whyte is responsible for them nearly losing their wage in the first place.

You have to at least accept it's unlikely.

Can't believe he's done that, what a twat.

Just crawl away into a bottle John and stay there.

"We deserved to be punished EBT's are illegal"

"Whyte and Ticketus still own Ibrox"

"Rhegan and Doncaster tried everything to save Rangers"

The ramblings of your average Jakey Tim, pity it's from a so called Rangers Legend.

Never a Rangers Legend i his or my Lifetime.

A complete joke of a man who comes across as a wined up ned on the buckie every time he opens his mouth.

they're both unequivocal on this subject.

That doesn't equate to them being correct though, but I've got to say, I am slightly intrigued because the information is clearly coming from somewhere and I doubt very much if it's coming from Bomber's imagination.

Why is profit such a dirty word? Do you remember the Fergus McCann model?

This idea personal profit = bad for Rangers shows an incredible like of business knowledge, and I say that as a 20 year old who has never even studied it. It can easily work out well for everyone concerned.

and if no one is buying what we are selling?

Fergus got celtc for a song and had 3 seperate share issues. the SPL was on the up tv deals were good and the stock market and general economy bouncing back superbly from a slump.

frankly whether we are owned by whyte and ticketus's hedge funds or other people's is probably irrelevant.

what they will do if no buyer can be found is.

That doesn't equate to them being correct though, but I've got to say, I am slightly intrigued because the information is clearly coming from somewhere and I doubt very much if it's coming from Bomber's imagination.

This is why I'm so angry to be honest, all our focus really has been on football and the battles against the official bodies wanting to batter us even more.

Now we're back to this dividing stuff again. Cheers Bomber.

More wild speculation at that, what club employees have solid the proof the man who played a huge part in putting us towards the brink is involved in the current regime but is comfortable remaining and keeping silent? Even if it's people not that well paid, Craig Whyte is responsible for them nearly losing their wage in the first place.

You have to at least accept it's unlikely.

I'd say their is a small chance its not coming from inside the club. very small.

This is why I'm so angry to be honest, all our focus really has been on football and the battles against the official bodies wanting to batter us even more.

Now we're back to this dividing stuff again. Cheers Bomber.

That's what intrigues me and makes me wonder who might be feeding Bomber with the information. The more I think about it, I'm not even sure if I want to know. :facepalm:

and if no one is buying what we are selling?

Fergus got celtc for a song and had 3 seperate share issues. the SPL was on the up tv deals were good and the stock market and general economy bouncing back superbly from a slump.

frankly whether we are owned by whyte and ticketus's hedge funds or other people's is probably irrelevant.

what they will do if no buyer can be found is.

Rangers in the top flight back in Europe with a healthy bank balance will sell, Murray couldn't manage it because of the Lloyds and HMRC situations. We're a huge club and the benefits of shedding the debt will be clear.

What do you think they'll do even if they can't? Far as I can think they'll just have to keep trying.