Lifetime ban for John Brown from Ibrox please

It's been proven Walter spent too much to get us there, what's done is done but in hindsight i'd have sacrificed a few titles to have us financially secure.

no he won by only a few points. he may have spent more than we had but he spent almost exactly the required amount to win.

Yes, but delaying season tickets was meant to be a ploy to force an acceptance of Brown's 'bid'.

Nobody including Ally took on the idea.

Brown's so-called bids always seemed like a foil or red herring to me which is another reason I'm intrigued about him resurfacing again with the Whyte & Ticketus claims. Seems to me like someone is trying to piss on Charles Green's party, but it's just a question of who....

Brown's so-called bids always seemed like a foil or red herring to me which is another reason I'm intrigued about him resurfacing again with the Whyte & Ticketus claims. Seems to me like someone is trying to piss on Charles Green's party, but it's just a question of who....

You don't think that simply it's just become personal between Brown and Green?

perhaps 2 years since souness arrived has the team that spent less won the league.

that's 26 years

both won it on the last day and both still spent big.

I think we need to find other ways even if it needs more patience, boom or bust type plans have long term connsequences.