Lifetime ban for John Brown from Ibrox please

to sum up. I would be careful about writing off what Brown says especially if its because you dont like what he says or how.

Bomber's an alky...so I'll write him off until he gets himself into rehab and sorted. In the the meantime JB stop going for a pay day to our enemies and slagging us off.

Rehab Bomber.

"We deserved to be punished EBT's are illegal"

"Whyte and Ticketus still own Ibrox"

"Rhegan and Doncaster tried everything to save Rangers".

EBTs were not illegal. Fact. John Brown is a liar if he says they were.

Do we deserve to be punished if they were not applied incorrectly? HMRC would obviously raise a fine. However what relevance is it to the SPL or the SFA if a tax avoidance scheme was applied 100% correctly? Even so, why would anyone with Rangers best interests at heart go public by saying that?

Whyte and Ticketus have never owned Ibrox. Fact. It is getting tiresome that Brown still coming out with this crap.

If Brown thinks that Regan and Doncaster tried everything to save Rangers then I seriously worry for his mental health. I would also question the loyalties of anyone who tried to give this view the slightest bit of credence.

Guest Cornwall Ger

Was embarrassed for us when he came out of the woodwork with his ridiculous 'bid' when CG bought the club, was embarrassed at his stupid rhetoric then, am gutted that he continues to try to destroy what he professes to love - what a king sized twat this man is - and what a great shame a former loyal club servant has clearly gone stark raving bonkers - hope he gets the treatment he clearly needs.

VB message.

On Saturday John "Bomber" Brown finally surfaced on the BBC radio show "Off The Ball" after a two month absence with the well-known Rangers haters Cowan & Cosgrove. Everything about this set alarm bells ringing for me; from the people who present the show to the broadcasting company who air it just represents very poor decision making from Brown.

Needless to say Brown once again embarrassed himself with his tiresome tirades against Charles Green, which again included the laughable claims that Craig Whyte still calls the shots.

The point I want to make here is just over 2 months ago I, and other members of Vanguard Bears, attended a meeting called by Brown on the promise that he would provide "bombshell" evidence regarding the ownership of Rangers, the Stadium and other assets. NO EVIDENCE was forthcoming on that day and over 2 months later there is still no evidence to back up his claims.

We were also told that day that Brown had deposited £40k in a bank account along with one other; and that more investors were doing likewise after the meeting. We've seen no evidence of this either nor have any of his other investors came forward. It would appear his takeover bid which was "only days away" hasn't come to fruition either.

My message to John Brown is that your reputation as a Rangers player has now been tarnished beyond repair, you've brought nothing but ridicule upon yourself with your ramblings so it's time you slunk away back to your current watering hole of choice and remain in the company of your Penn State F.C supporting mates.

Rangers have moved on and will one day reclaim our throne as the kings of Scottish football and you have no part to play, you were either with us or against us.

Any man who stood in a room full of loyal bears and declared his intention was to "buy the team" then play our games at Hampden in a move designed so that "Whyte" would have to sell us the stadium is clearly against us and an embarrassment to all the legendary Rangers men who went before him.

Blue Tumai