Looks like Falkirk's in bother

... and await how the authorities will chase them about:

Snatched from FF:

Who knew Falkirk lost an HMRC appeal?

Came across a document the other day that shows that our "friends" at Falkirk FC failed to pay their tax whilst in the SPL (and beyond).

They tried to plead that it wasn't their fault and that they relied on others which was dismissed by the FTT that they went to with regards to the penalties that they incurred. It came out in the hearing that they were mislead by one of their own directors in not telling the Board the extent of the debt owed to HMRC.

Whilst they agreed a payment plan with HMRC for the first tranche of HMRC debt, they continued to pay tax late, or not at all, and were threatened with a winding up order if they didn't pay over £300k.

The appeal was lost and was published on the 13th September.

Now, what sanctions on Falkirk can we expect to see and, why has this not been reported by our impartial press? Had a look on google, but can't find anything?

Result published on 13 Sep â?? I must have missed the reports in the media! Iâ??m sure, given his comments about Rangers, Mr Pressley will shortly resign, declaring himself unsuited to work at such a morally bankrupt club.

No doubt the â??internet crusadersâ?? and defenders of â??moral integrityâ?? will be leaping into action as I type. Iâ??m sure â??Off the Ballâ?? will be on the case and that lovely chap Jim Spence will once again be aghast and outraged at the sheer effrontery of these people. I await the outcome with interest.

Media silence so far. Am I right in expecting quite a few clubs ending up with 10-point deductions this season?