BBC Scotland Newsnict tonight(Tuesday).

English getting his bit in about SPL continuing the title farce, surely it makes no difference what the 3rd judge thinks because the other two overuled her.

At least we now know who'll be the next judge on a SFA/SPL panel against us.

Credit to Davidson for raising the issue of HMRC leaks, but presenter was clearly trying to shut him up!!

Agreed.

Five members of HMRC staff are currently suspended pending disciplinary investigation. This is directly linked to deliberate leaking of information to specific sources in both broadcast and print media. Gordon Brewer was continually interupting Davidson's point on this matter.

Graham Spiers@GrahamSpiers

@rossejhendry Call years of non-payment of taxes whatever the heck you want. I'll happily - and reasonably accurately - call it 'cheating'.

Graham Spiers@GrahamSpiers

@kevinhamill I agree. It seems very, very wrong. Rangers to me have been at it with these EBTs.

Honest it wisnae me

but but but he was only talking about the wee tax case.

Credit to Davidson for raising the issue of HMRC leaks, but presenter was clearly trying to shut him up!!

noticed this too. maybe too close to the bone for bbc!??? my bet is bbc were being fed info who were in turn working with "outsiders" to get the info out. maybe chris m and his pal phil!