Today's ruling and where we are

Had today's ruling come through a bit earlier, had Whyte not bought the club and avoided paying tax would we still have been liquidated and in div 3?

Or is this ruling completely separate to that? Some of this financial stuff is way above my head tbh?

Are there other liabilities that would mean we would still be where we are now or was it merely the spectre of this "potential £130m+" that has left us where we are?

Ps on another note the BBC article on this is a disgrace with repeated mentions to new club, old club etc and down right disingenuous reporting.

Had today's ruling come through a bit earlier, had Whyte not bought the club and avoided paying tax would we still have been liquidated and in div 3?

Or is this ruling completely separate to that? Some of this financial stuff is way above my head tbh?

Are there other liabilities that would mean we would still be where we are now or was it merely the spectre of this "potential £130m+" that has left us where we are?

Ps on another note the BBC article on this is a disgrace with repeated mentions to new club, old club etc and down right disingenuous reporting.

BBC...disingenious...never... Next you'll be telling me that they harboured a vile and predatory paedo for 40 years and continually gave him contracts despite knowing that he was a monster....