Chris Graham - That was just fine by me - different slant.

I have to agree with SA here, to an extent. It may be a victory for those in the know, but the subtleties of the director will have been lost on most. I think oor Chris played it perfectly, but the fact he didn't challenge spiers' denial will have left the masses none the wiser about the prick.

I Think you might be wrong on that one. How much abuse will he get on twitter or the man on the street. Everyone will know he lied and made a fanny of himself! As soon as he said "i never said that" i bet there was quite a few people who went straight to their pc.s and checked. Also if you dont have a pc then i'm sure by the end of the week, word of mouth would of caught up !

I have to agree with SA here, to an extent. It may be a victory for those in the know, but the subtleties of the director will have been lost on most. I think oor Chris played it perfectly, but the fact he didn't challenge spiers' denial will have left the masses none the wiser about the prick.

I Think you might be wrong on that one. How much abuse will he get on twitter or the man on the street. Everyone will know he lied and made a fanny of himself! As soon as he said "i never said that" i bet there was quite a few people who went straight to their pc.s and checked. Also if you dont have a pc then i'm sure by the end of the week, word of mouth would of caught up !