F.O.I Reply Celtic v Arbroath SC

Dear *******

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST REFERENCE NUMBER 0912/2012

I refer to your request for information dated 2 December 2012, which was received by Strathclyde Police on that date. Your request has now been considered and on 10 December 2012, a decision was made to grant your request in full. As such, the information you have requested is detailed below.

Could you furnish me with actual attendance given by the police for the Celtic v Arbroath Scottish cup match at Parkhead on 1st December 2012

I hope this information is helpful, however, if you are not satisfied with the way in which your request has been dealt with, you are entitled in the first instance to request a review of the decision made by the Force. Should you wish to request such a review, please write to Mrs Sheena Brennan, Information Manager at the above address within 40 working days of receiving this letter.

Once informed of the Review Panel’s decision, if you are still not satisfied, then you are entitled to apply to the Scottish Information Commissioner within six months for a decision. Contact details are; Office of the Scottish Information Commissioner, Kinburn Castle, Doubledykes Road, St Andrews, Fife, KY16 9DS, telephone 01334 464610.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Strathclyde Police. Should you require any further assistance concerning this matter please contact me directly on 0141 435 1217 quoting the reference number given.

Yours sincerely

Andrew McCulloch

Freedom of Information Officer