RSA Statement....

In other words, you boycotted it.

I knew I was open to that retort but I don't believe it's the same thing. I paid to see the original match, I wasn't going to pay twice to see the same match. "A boycott is a group refusal to deal commercially with a certain organization. A boycott usually is a manifestation of a protest against the organization's policies." I didn't make or take part in a group decison not to pay Dundee Utd to see the rearranged match. It was a personal decsion and I wasn't protesting against a policy decision by Dundee Utd in the same way as people may have boycotted Starbucks recently because of their tax policy. That is quite different from not buying a cup of their coffee if you think it's too expensive or paying for a refill if you think that should be free.

So you boycotted a game before when they screwed you personally but you won't do it when they screw us as a club?

You felt it worthy of a boycott when they screwed you out of £20 but not when they attempt to put us out of business and are part of the theft of millions of pounds from the club?

See #22, I did not take part in a boycott of the rearranged 2009 match. A personal decision on a one off issue does not constitute a boycott.

The RST tonight calls for Rangers fans to boycott the Scottish Cup game against Dundee United next year.

As an alternative we are calling on fans and supporter clubs to stage charitable events at the time of the game.

The Rangers family has suffered greatly from the witch-hunt orchestrated since Craig Whyte put the club into administration.

Dundee United were prominent cheerleaders in this despicable campaign and deserve to be ostracised until they can demonstrate a commitment to fair play and sportsmanship.

Blue heaven statement

To all members,

Stephen Thompson has repeatedly dragged our name down in the National Press and within the inner circle of Scottish Football, you can see this evidently with quotes on the internet and on news websites.

" Rangers can't be voted back in, they've for to earn the right by coming back

up through the leagues "

" I'm not saying it won't happen but i can't see it, Theres no way the leagues

will reconstruct for them "

Above is two example of things that was quoted saying which in turn is quite

funny as we have no need to earn anything back as we have been found not guilty and should not have been banished in the first place. As for him saying about League Reconstruction not happening, i think we can all see that it is

happening.

That is a ludicrous comment, we weren't excluded from the SPL or put in SFL3 because of the EBT scheme but because we went into administration and then liquidation, failing to pay PAYE and NIC along the way.

Equally reconstruction will happen precisely because Rangers not being in the SPL has destroyed the myth perpetuated by Doncaster that the TV companies required 4 old firm games a season. This opens the door for the fans' preferred option, 16 team leagues, playing each other twice a season.

http://fansfirstscotland.com/2012/11/24/a-fansfirst-response-to-reconstruction/

That is a ludicrous comment, we weren't excluded from the SPL or put in SFL3 because of the EBT scheme but because we went into administration and then liquidation, failing to pay PAYE and NIC along the way.

Equally reconstruction will happen precisely because Rangers not being in the SPL has destroyed the myth perpetuated by Doncaster that the TV companies required 4 old firm games a season. This opens the door for the fans' preferred option, 16 team leagues, playing each other twice a season.

http://fansfirstscotland.com/2012/11/24/a-fansfirst-response-to-reconstruction/

The SPL only have the current TV deal because they blackmailed Rangers and the SFL into giving them a number of our games. If Green executes on his threat not to sign a future deal then that is going to get a whole lot less lucrative in a couple of years.

Reconstruction will only come when the current SPL clubs are staring at financial armageddon. Until then, they will continue to paper over the cracks while giving nothing up and trying to screw the rest of Scottish football.

The SPL only have the current TV deal because they blackmailed Rangers and the SFL into giving them a number of our games. If Green executes on his threat not to sign a future deal then that is going to get a whole lot less lucrative in a couple of years.

Reconstruction will only come when the current SPL clubs are staring at financial armageddon. Until then, they will continue to paper over the cracks while giving nothing up and trying to screw the rest of Scottish football.

...so boycotting this game will hurry it up?

...so boycotting this game will hurry it up?

I covered the reasons for a boycott in another post which you already responded to.

The comment above was a response to BH and not specific to this or any other boycott. Please try to respect the context in which remarks are made.