Fan groups and RCS's need another sitdown with Charles Green

We need to make sure this isn't a one off by Charles Green in refusing tickets for an away tie with an SPL team

I think the main RSC's, associated supporters trusts and main websites should meet up ASAP and have a sit down with CG.

We need to talk through in detail of who did what to us, from the written media, the spoken media to opposing clubs fans and their boardrooms.

We should then have it set in stone who we will refuse tickets from, and for how many seasons etc etc.

The club MUST make a strong stance against our haters in the media especially the BBC and one or two online people, mainly Graham Spiers.

I'd start by banning Spiers for life from Ibrox and tell anyone associated with our club never to grant him and interview. We are keeping his career alive.

We need to start somewhere when it comes to the media, so why not that lying nasty little man?

Currently, BBC Scotland is my main bone of contention. They are spreading lies as they go along, lies that are taken up by the world's media as fact. Banning them is just the first step. They need to be held accountable for these lies too.

Spiers and some of his kin should get the persona non grata status.