Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

lol. Give a rest man. I just searched the dude on RM that I thought was greens mole, and he mysteriously has no posts??? He joined in april this year and has 166 profile views from other members, but no registered posts? Looks fishy to me, unless RM has lost everyones old posts during the cyber attacks? Maybe you can enlighten us if this is the case.

It's a free country so who know?

Admin being paid off is just fantasy soap opera stuff.

RM is just a forum with different people and different opinions like any other.

Just the other week on there I was arguing with SWSL's latest username about Green.

Aye, different opinions, as long as you support green. Dont try kid yourself about RM. You toe the party line or you're gone.

what do you think people would be saying? what would you be saying? dont answer its a philosophical question for the individual.

Why not? I know the answer, I've said all along I've no problem with people making money as long as the club is looked after properly, that would include Paul Murray.

Rubbish, your ban was nothing to do with opinions but the manner in which you post, as demonstrated here already.

ach you can always find a reason to ban someone if your looking hard enough but it doesn't have to be the real reason. still could be worse you could be banned for being a yahoo like forlan. :)