Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

Of course, you much prefer the green plan of having the support paying the deposit, and the purchase price, as in the cva route. An £8.5m loan to be paid back by 2020 with undisclosed interest. Do you think Murray or Kennedy would have got their money back that they were prepared to put up? Green invested nothing of his own money. Absolutely nothing. He lent himself £5.5m to buy us. Great stuff.

i still remember loads of people trying to convince us this was ok. quite funny really.

I like to see balance from individuals, I can admit negatives about Green like he gets carried away when talking sometimes, and I've admitted in this very thread dividends are not ideal from our perspective.

You on the other hand seem to cast iron guarantee Green is bad and everything he does is to be mocked. Is there not one thing about him you can admit is a positive, like being more vocal than previous owners, and clearly having a high work ethic?

The difference being, if I'm wrong, then everything is rosey in the garden. If you and the majority are wrong, we are back in shit street. Maybe that's why I'm a little more forceful than someone that supports Green and co. The simple fact is, apart from everything else, is taking a substantial profit out of Rangers will leave the team a mile behind them for the foreseeable future. How can anyone be happy with that?

A successful Rangers CANNOT be ran at a profit. It's that simple.

It is not about numbers of posts, but those who stirr it up.

There doesn't need to be mutual exclusivity between those two factors when it comes to trolling. ;)

To those concerned (you will know who you are): I'm bringing this up because you have hijacked ANOTHER thread with 20 pages of bickering. The thread is bombed, ruined. We're on page 25 and there's only about 5 pages worth of good discussion on the prospectus scattered amongst it, hiding in amongst the black vs white arguments and inane drivel. Cheers!

The business models are irrelevant because they tried to get us on the cheap. They had every right to try that of course but it certainly puts me off the whole 'wish we had these true blue rangers men' stuff.

You can't get any cheaper than free which what Green & Co originally planned with the inclusion of the prize monies and the transfer fees they would have obtained for those who invoked their right not to TUPE.

i still remember loads of people trying to convince us this was ok. quite funny really.

The best part was his reason for it being a "loan". He didnt want the current shareholders to lose out. That worked out well for the many that lost thousands. While he's dishing our shares for all his buddies, he should maybe throw a few the way of the people that lost out.

personally i don't think green is a disaster but hes not whats best for us by a long shot.

him and ahmed are making millions, maybe 10 million all in between them in 3-5 years.

we cant buy shares in the club

the club may well be paying interest on a loan from the parent comapny soon

dividends are a possibility.

33% of turnover on wages compared to 70% at celtc

these are all things we should be challenging not accepting.

i've said it before green has a grace period until the minute were in direct competition with celtc again then its game on he wont get away with this shit if we are below celtc in the league.

The best part was his reason for it being a "loan". He didnt want the current shareholders to lose out. That worked out well for the many that lost thousands. While he's dishing our shares for all his buddies, he should maybe throw a few the way of the people that lost out.

and we have the devaluing of people shares in the current company caused by him and ahmed getting shared for a penny or less, very considerate of shareholders need is our charlie.

The difference being, if I'm wrong, then everything is rosey in the garden. If you and the majority are wrong, we are back in shit street. Maybe that's why I'm a little more forceful than someone that supports Green and co. The simple fact is, apart from everything else, is taking a substantial profit out of Rangers will leave the team a mile behind them for the foreseeable future. How can anyone be happy with that?

A successful Rangers CANNOT be ran at a profit. It's that simple.

Celtic have had such a model since McCann, profits, individuals making money etc, and they're doing alright at the moment.

Maybe i'm naive but after all that has gone on stability with no threat of administration will mostly do me fine for a bit, if people make money along the way sobeit as long as the club isn't crippled in any way . If the likes of Paul Murray and Dave King as serious as some still believe they are they can buy Green and co out eventually.

There doesn't need to be mutual exclusivity between those two factors when it comes to trolling. ;)

To those concerned (you will know who you are): I'm bringing this up because you have hijacked ANOTHER thread with 20 pages of bickering. The thread is bombed, ruined. We're on page 25 and there's only about 5 pages worth of good discussion on the prospectus scattered amongst it, hiding in amongst the black vs white arguments and inane drivel. Cheers!

I plead innocence on this one, bluedell said himself me and him had a good discussion.

You can't get any cheaper than free which what Green & Co originally planned with the inclusion of the prize monies and the transfer fees they would have obtained for those who invoked their right not to TUPE.

Cash still needs put up initially so that's not really what i'm talking about.