Leggat - NEVER FORGET....NEVER FORGIVE!

IT was the year when Rangers supporters found out what supporters of all the clubs in the Scottish Premier League and all those clubs too, really thought about Rangers.

And for that discovery alone, all the terror, all the trauma and all the uncertainty and anguish which surrounded the Ibrox club in this, the 13th year of the 21st Century, has been worth it.

For as 2012 gasps and wheezes its way towards it dying breath, those who follow Rangers and those inside the Blue Room, know just exactly where they stand.

And that is.... Altogether Now!

With, of course, the notable exception of the Enemy Within who did their damndest, with dastardly deeds and damnable lies, to scupper the supportersâ?? section of the new Rangers regimeâ??s share issue.

But I think we can safely leave the new Rangers Regime to deal with the Enemy Within.

For the rest of the Ibrox clubâ??s vast following, the enemy outwith is now out there in the open, having crawled and slithered slug like and snakelike from under the stones where they kept their bitter bigoted hatred of Rangers and all things Rangers hidden for so many years, festering like a maggot on a dungheap.

All of the Dundee United fans â?? not that there are all that many of them â?? plus those who owe their allegiance to, Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell and St Mirren, among others, have revealed themselves to be bitter, bigoted, hateful warped people who cared more for damaging Rangers than for the welfare of their own clubs.

That revelation, that sureness which Rangers supporters now have, that certain knowledge, was, as one fan told me on Boxing Day, worth all the trials and tribulations of the past twelve months.

And the words that particular Bluenose drew the most comfort from during those grim days, came from manager Alistair McCoist who has been a tower of strength through the darkest of days.

It was McCoist who gave voice to what every real True Blue was thinking when he said that there were plenty of people who seemed to be revelling in giving Rangers a right good kicking when they were down, but that those folk should remember that Rangers would not always be down and that they would never forget.

Let that McCoist message be the watchword for Rangers and for Rangers supporters as we move towards celebrating the birth of 2013. And let the McCoist message remain as a watchword even beyond that, until such time as Rangers have fully regained their strength, their vigour and their superiority.

For make no mistake, Rangers are already regaining their strength and vigour and even though it will take more time for Rangers to regain their superiority, regain it they will.

And when Rangers and Rangers supporters are back on top once more and looking down again on Dundee United, on Hearts, on Hibs, on St Mirren , on Motherwell and on all the others who have behaved in such a horrible twisted, warped and bigoted way, let Rangers and let Rangers supporters take a terrible and deadly revenge on them.

For Rangers and for Rangers fans, neither this time in this year, or this time in any year to come, should be a time of goodwill to all men.

Therefore, let the Loving Cup be dusted down and filled when Elgin City visit Ibrox on Saturday January 5th and let the old tradition of a Toast to Her Majesty be drunk from it by both sets of directors and let the tradition continue for as long as Rangers remain among the good people and fine friends they are making in the Scottish Football League.

But, when Rangers return to share a division with those reptiles from the Scottish Premier League, let the Loyal Toast from the Loving Cup, drunk on the occasion of Rangers first home game of any new year, be confined to Rangers directors only.

Lest We Forget is a phrase which forevermore should, for Rangers and for Rangers supporters, not only be associated with the solemn time of Remembrance.

This year of Our Lord two thousand and twelve has been a terrible one for Rangers and for the clubâ??s supporters. But Rangers have survived.

Let the new year, 2013 be the one which is greeted when the Bells ring in the New at midnight on Hogmanay, by everyone associated with Rangers, from new director Walter Smith and manager Alastair McCoist, to the grass roots of rank and file fans, with a special vow...

We wonâ??t forget and we will never forgive.

AND.....

If Rangers are the Quintessential British Club and the Louden Tavern in Copland Road, across from Ibrox Subway station, the Quintessential Rangers pub, then gaffer, Robert Marshall is the Quintessential Rangers publican.

So I am looking forward to seeing the big man and to meeting some of The People there on Saturday, where Iâ??ll be holding court from midday until 6pm.

Copies of my book, GREAT SCOT â?? THE JAMES SCOTLAND SYMON STORY, which I will be happy to sign, will be available and a few coach loads of fans, including the Dunoon Supporters bus, are expected to call in for a night out after the match against Queens Park.

I will also be lifting the lid and giving those who are there an insight into whatâ??s going on behind the scenes inside Ibrox and revealing some of the clubâ??s bright new plans for the New Year.

FINALLY.....

THE Blue Order put on an impressive display when they celebrated their tenth anniversary before the Boxing Day match against Clyde at a near full house Ibrox.

In that decade the men and women of the Blue Order have helped provide colour and atmosphere inside The Stadium and I would like to offer my congratulations to them on their tenth birthday.

I would also like to give them a present to help raise funds for their banner displays and other running costs. So, a copy of my book, GREAT SCOT â?? THE JAMES SCOTLAND SYMON STORY, specially inscribed to the Blue Order and signed, is on its way to The Blue Order to be raffled at their next wee night out.

"With, of course, the notable exception of the Enemy Within who did their damndest, with dastardly deeds and damnable lies, to scupper the supporters’ section of the new Rangers regime’s share issue."

Will this also include those who did their damndest, with dastardly deeds and damnable lies to scupper the takeover of the club by Charles Green? I think we should be told.

Guest Bear Able
"With, of course, the notable exception of the Enemy Within who did their damndest, with dastardly deeds and damnable lies, to scupper the supporters’ section of the new Rangers regime’s share issue."

Will this also include those who did their damndest, with dastardly deeds and damnable lies to scupper the takeover of the club by Charles Green? I think we should be told.

"The man who never made a mistake never made anything" -Albert Einstein

You don't have to be an Einstein to spot the Enemy Within or their apologists.

• 1 month later...