Message to the boycott breakers

Guest Geo the Ger

The performance from the team and management was hardly a surprise. The treatment of people who just went to watch the team is shocking. The only good thing about the boycott, was it proved we at least have 350 fans in our support that haven't been brain-washed by shite on the internet.

Just proves that our support will never be fully united.

One bloody game.

you put across a very very strong case comeofit.

That was our our last chance of a giruy by beating them, and we gave up one of our biggest weapons. Saying otherwise devalues our away support, and how much they help the team. I felt sorry for the players yesterday. The game they needed us most, and we wern't there. It will hardly bother DU financially, so it was pretty pointless.

If it had been a tight game it may even have some merit, but there was zero fight and we played like part timers.

A few Rangers songs would have made bugger all difference.

As for feeling sorry for the players, aye but they were crying into their 7-10k a week wage packet.

That was our our last chance of a giruy by beating them, and we gave up one of our biggest weapons. Saying otherwise devalues our away support, and how much they help the team. I felt sorry for the players yesterday. The game they needed us most, and we wern't there. It will hardly bother DU financially, so it was pretty pointless.

we had the tools to do it but the players and the manager bottled it. i said yesterday i was so excited and so confident pre match until i seen the line up then my heart sunk. ally had made the same mistakes he has been making for the last 18 months. i didnt feel sorry for the players because despite allys non footballing ethos they didnt bother trying a leg, perhaps it was because they had no fans to back them or more likely it was because they have been getting away with not trying a leg every week since they joined. life is too easy at rangers for players, there are no longer any standards, no expectations, no requirements anymore. they can turn up, do what they like, play how they like and go home minted without a care in the world.

i have to agree financially the boycott was a failure, as it was with hundreds of our fans there. the boycott was a big fat failure. but i dont think the result would have been different knowing the way the team was set out.

Just proves that our support will never be fully united.

One bloody game.

Hundreds of thousands of people will never all think the same way. The least you can do is have a certain level of respect for fellow fans, if you don't agree with them. I don't agree with about 90% of our support on certain things, but I would never dream of calling any of them a "scab", or worse.

This boycott was an embarrassment to our club and our support. It achieved absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. The boycott didn't emanate from the club. It was started by a few ubers on forums and supporters clubs. The club just jumped on the bandwagon, like it always does these days. DU will probably make more money from being in the next round, than what they lost with this boycott.

Sorry, sorry episode in our history, and calling the people that went, "scabs", is pathetic. Sending our team out in front of those rats with only 350 of us to support them was shameful. Cutting off our nose to spite our face nonsense. By the end of the year, green will have us believing that DU were the cause of all our troubles. I suppose it deflects from him robbing the family silver. £22m sitting in the bank, and we have to suffer that excuse for a football team.

We really showed them eh? They wont fuck with us again......

The only embarrassment was on the pitch.

Hundreds of thousands of people will never all think the same way. The least you can do is have a certain level of respect for fellow fans, if you don't agree with them. I don't agree with about 90% of our support on certain things, but I would never dream of calling any of them a "scab", or worse.

But you'll call a bloke from yorkshire you've never met every name under the sun.